Come and Roleplay/Play games discussion

Talk about books > Twilight

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soumya (new)

Soumya What do you think about the series? Did you like them, why or why not? Do you think Stephanie Meyers could have made it more interesting or has not put too many details?
If you liked the series who was your favorite character and why? Who was your least favorite character and why?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont like it.........and that is me trying hard to not be rude

message 3: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Okay.

The series together was pretty good. Individually, I mainly liked Twilight and Eclipse. New Moon was good but depressing. Breaking Dawn, I thought there was too much Romance, but that book was good too, not my favoritre though. I thought that she could have taken some details out. My favorite character is Alice, she's so outgoing and seems fun to be around. Least favorite, probably Bella, I don't really like her personality, all over Edward and she can't live without him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Breaking Dawn is....inappropiate

message 5: by Soumya (new)

Soumya yea, so I'd recommand people over 13 to read them if they want to read the series.

message 6: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose i decited i wasn't going to read twilight because it had vampires last yar in sixth grade

message 7: by Soumya (new)

Soumya oh...last year in sixth grade?

message 8: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose oops the year before last XD

message 9: by Soumya (new)

Soumya oh, okay.

message 10: by Soumya (new)

Soumya gtg,bye.

message 11: by Sheeky (last edited Aug 12, 2009 02:32PM) (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 284 comments I'm NOT a big fan of Twilight >_> I'll explain later but I gtg...ugh.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The first time i read Twilight i wouldn't read anything else then when i started to i realized it wasn't writen very well. I still like it but there are much better books out there♥
I would have to say my favorite character is Alice because she is very outgoing and interesting. I don't really have a least favorite=(

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved the books, and hated the movie. I read each book in two days. I thought they were great, and I felt everything that Bella felt in the books when I was reading. You know, when you find your true love, you'll feel what its like to feel like you can't live without them. I don't think she was "all over him" but that's just me. It would be depressing if someone you truly loved left you, and you thought you would never be able to see them again. You would never really get over it.

That's just my opinion. :)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 256 comments Destiny wrote: "I loved the books, and hated the movie. I read each book in two days. I thought they were great, and I felt everything that Bella felt in the books when I was reading. You know, when you find your ..."

Wow... That's practically identical to my opinion! Twins!

message 15: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments i'm not a twilight fan, but i like how the series has helped people like to read.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked the books but the way she wrote them was all wrong=( And i agree with you about how it helped people like to read becuz it did lolz♥

message 17: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 79 comments yeah i like that best about the twilight saga
but im not one of those people who has a major crush on Edward because i could never date someone who could kill me so easily