Children of Eden (Children of Eden, #1) Children of Eden discussion

Lets talk about it

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Isaiah Stemple what did you think about the book?

message 2: by Toni (new) - rated it 1 star

Toni This is probably a highly unpopular opinion, but I didn't like it. No offense to those who did; it just wasn't for me. (If you want to know why, my observations are in my review.) /shrug

Wolfie (Jessie) I love Joey Graceffa and I was SUPER excited when I got the book. I read it straight away and when I got Elites Of Eden I literally finished it the same day (AND IT WAS CHRISTMAS)

message 4: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah I thought that the book was sooooo good but some of the characters I thought could have been better written.

Isaiah Stemple Yeah I LOVE joey as well the book i feel is so well put together I can't wait to start elites of eden

Wolfie (Jessie) YASSS elites is FABULOUS

Adela I enjoyed the book and thought the amount of action to romance was pretty well balanced.

In the beginning though, I was just so frustrated with Rowan. I really couldn't connect with the main character until later on in the novel.

Wolfie (Jessie) Adela wrote: "I enjoyed the book and thought the amount of action to romance was pretty well balanced.

In the beginning though, I was just so frustrated with Rowan. I really couldn't connect with the main char..."

yeah, that´s true

Molly I've been a big fan of Joey's for a while, and was excited to read the books. The plot was great, and I loved the book, the only thing I didn't like was the characters. It was hard to connect with them, and sometimes I was just angry with her, and wished she would just choose something, or do somethings.