When I Was the Greatest When I Was the Greatest discussion

book about life

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carlos (new)

Carlos When i Was the Greatest
Carlos Oseguera
P.3
Pip, a young orphan living with his sister and her husband in the marshes of Kent, sits in a cemetery one evening looking at his parents tombstones. Suddenly and escaped convict springs up from behind a tombstone grabs Pip and orders him to bring him food and a file for his leg irons. Pip obeys, but the fearsome convict is soon captured anyway. The convict protects Pip by claiming to have stolen the items himself.
First to start with i feel bad that he is an orphan. Also the neighborhood that live in that because in the book it says that the neighborhood has a bad name for guns drugs and and those things but the boy is not into those things like that. He takes boxing classes and likes to help homes with his friends.
This book was good i think more people should read this because i learned many things from this book. And i think a lot of people could learn from this to. Maybe not the same things of me but different things. Because i think there is many things to learn from this book.
I highly recommend this book because like i said things to learn. It has no rewards but the book is a good book in general. And it gives you a lot to think about while reading it and after. Five stars