Come and Roleplay/Play games discussion

Roleplays > Faeries rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 199 (199 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Soumya (new)

Soumya rp here.

message 2: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!* (essie7198) | 911 comments Mod
Emy flew around shimmering everywere.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery sat down on a blanket of dewy grass and smiled at Emy. "Hello there."

message 4: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

She turned and blushed, "H-hi"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery laughed. "Sorry if i interupted you. You're a very good flyer", she commented.

message 6: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

She nodded and looked up. She fluttered her wings a bit to say no problem.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She watched the faerie nod and followed her gaze upward. "Beautiful isn't it", she said absently. The sky was clear and bright today. Rare in these days.

message 8: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Her wings fluttered in agreement.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((u dont write much lolz♥))

She sighed and looked back at Emy. "What's your name young fey?"

message 10: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

She looked into her eyes and made the word Emy appear. ((Im changing her powers))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((mkay..brb))

message 12: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

((Ello? you back now right??))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery smiled. "Nice to meet you Emy. I'm Avery."

message 15: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

She nodded and looked back at the sky with a longing look.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you a light faerie or dark faerie?"

message 17: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Emy was confussed, "W-what?" She bit her lip.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you a faerie of the light or dark?" She did know what that meant right?

message 19: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Emy heard her thoughs. She shook her head, 'No i dont' said her wings.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery stepped back shocked. "You read minds?"

message 21: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

She nodded.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Huh. But you don't know what light and dark faeries are?"

message 23: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

She shook her head again.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 256 comments Rose looked at the flower she was tending to. "There! All better!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"The faeries of light spread happiness and joy, the dark faeries spread misery and despair. I am a dark faerie but i wish to be one of light. What are you?"

message 26: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

'I don't think im eather.' She shook her head.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"How can you not be either? Unless your a", she winced, "forgotten."

message 28: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

She nodded, 'Yea, thats probably it.' her smile turned into a frown, 'is that bad?'

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 256 comments Rose touched the petal once more and it immediately lifted up. Satisfied, she flew away.

As soon as she was gone, the rose wilted to black.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's not exactly bad, but it's not good. It means that you come from a family of forgotten faeries."

message 31: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

'Oh, well i dont know who my family is in general.'

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Again she was shocked. "I didn't know. I'm so sorry."

message 33: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

'It's fine... Hey, do you want to fly? It sort of comforts me'

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um sure", she said still shocked. "You're welcome to come live with me", she said once they were in the air. "I live by myself because i turned my back on the darkness."

message 35: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

'Really! Thanks!' Emy did a few loops in joy.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery laughed. "I feel like i've known you for a long time. Is that wierd?"

((Do you want to make them sisters? Emy could have been lost or something and never knew her family but actually had one. What do you think?))

message 37: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

((yea!))
Emy laughed in agreement fluttering her wings.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 30, 2009 05:25PM) (new)

"Come on. I'll show you my..our home", she said flying away. "It is the cutest little cottage next to a stream and there are beautiful flowers everywhere you look", she sighed happily.

message 39: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

She smiled wide.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Isn't it adorable", she hugged her little cottage. "I found it abandoned out here and decided to fix it up. Do you like it?" It looked like it came out of a fairy tale.

message 41: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

She nodded. ((howed she hug it?? g2g srry i probably wont be home tomorrow until ur 5:00))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((aww=( bye bye...and she didnt actually hug it it was more like a flat hug...its hard to explain lolz♥))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Here's your room", she said leading Emy to a room that looked out at a forest of colors.

message 44: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

She gasped and fluttered in exitment. ((OMG!!! MY PARENTS RENTED A NEW TROMBONE FOR BAND!!!!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL**))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((lolz...cool=D))

message 46: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

((Thansks))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery laughed. "I'm glad you like it. Is there anything you need", she asked walking towards the door.

message 48: by ESTHER *I Hate Being Bipolar, It's Awesome!*, RANDOMNESS dont avoid it embrace it!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

She shook her head and sat on the bed.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 256 comments Rose flittered around.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery heard another faerie flittering around outside and told Emy she'd be right back. "Hello", she said kindly. "My name is Avery. What's yours?"

« previous 1 3 4