Come and Roleplay/Play games discussion

Warriors Roleplay > Characters

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose sorry but there is four rps so i thought it needed it's own folder but if you want to put it into the rp folder that's okay too i guess.

back to characters~
name:
clan:
apearance:
personality:
kin:
mate:
apprentice:
other:

message 2: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose the clans are thunderclan, riverclan, windclan, and shadowclan. be sure to put the clan!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Could you put this in the character section?

message 4: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose umm yes but the rp...

message 5: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Oh wait, does this rp need a seperate folder?

message 6: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose that's what i figured. i saw how u had it set up but it's four clans, four rp topics...

message 7: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Okay, keep it the way it is. I just moved it up so the Games could be at the bottom.

message 8: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose okay :)

message 9: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I never really rped here. I didn't read the books. I actually rped in one rp, that was similar or the same, but I didn't really get anywhere.

message 10: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose maybe this could be your opprotunity to start rping here!!!

message 11: by Soumya (new)

Soumya okay....hm....I'll wait until someone makes a character.

message 12: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose wait no more!

message 13: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose name: Dapplenose
clan: thunderclan
apearance: beautiful tortishel with a white muzzle and green eyes
personality: sweet and loving but can loose her temper, trustworthy
kin:
mate:
apprentice:
other:

message 14: by Soumya (last edited Aug 11, 2009 05:29PM) (new)

Soumya okay...

name:Thrushwing((that okay? I used it in one rp.))
clan:thunderclan
apearance:white fur, light brown eyes, um...black muzzle
personality:caring, friendly, soft
kin:
mate:
apprentice:
other:

that okay?

message 15: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose you've read warriors right?

message 16: by Soumya (new)

Soumya no I didn't.

message 17: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose ok well i have a newbie group if you would be interested and i wrote something about warriors it's a couple paragraphs and might help if u have about 5 mins or less to read it

message 18: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Okay...I might not join the group though because I don't want to be in too many rps. I'm going to start High School and I might not have much time to get on.

message 19: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose okay. well i can find the thing i wrote about warriors and point out anything else about warriors that comes up

message 20: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ok thanks.

message 21: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose here it is~
warriors is about these cats. they live in four clans, shadowclan riverclan, thunderclan, and windclan, each with their own territories. each clan has a leader and a deputy that helps the leader and becomes leader when the current leader does or retires. each clan also has a medicine cat that heals the cats and talks to starclan.
starclan is where the dead cats go, unless they were evil, because if they were evil they go to the dark forest. starclan can give the clans signs and prophecys warning them of the future. they have limmited powers. the clans meet once a moon in peace under truce to exchange news, and if they break the truce, starclan will cover the moon with a cloud.
kits become apprentices when they are 6 moons (months) old. as apprentices, they train to become warriors and learn hunting and fighting skills. apprentices are also responsible for feeding the elders and getting rid of their ticks and fleas. when they are ready, they become warriors. warriors defend the clan and hunt, and mentor apprentices. when cats gets really old, they retire and become elders.
warriors and apprentices will go on hunting patrols and border patrols. on hunting partols, they catch food and bring it back. they're not allowed to eat the food they catch until the rest of the clan is fed. but if they catch something on a border patrol, they can eat it. border patrols are patrols that check the borders and renew the scent markers. if they catch another cat on their teritory, they chalenge them, but only fight if nescesary.
when they are born, they get a first pert of their name that the mother cooses, then the second helf id "kit". a warrior name usually consists of an inanimate thing, prey, color, or characteristic, example, berrykit. when they are apprentices, the "kit" becomes "paw". when they become warriors, the "paw" becomes a second name that the leader chooses, they can be body parts like tail, eyes, fur, pelt, nose, ear, ect, or they can be really unique, example "willowshine"

message 22: by Soumya (new)

Soumya oh, okay. Thanks.

message 23: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose that took me sixteen minutes to write. but now we can copy and paste! :D

message 24: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I fixed my character, could you check it?

message 25: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose okay but for rank i think you want warrior

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 12, 2009 06:49AM) (new)

name: Whitestar
clan: Thunder
apearance:
personality: TBA
kin: open
mate: open
apprentice: open
other: No it is NOT Whitefire again!

message 27: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose cool!

message 28: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 120 comments name: Glorykit