The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3) The Wide Window discussion

Baudelaire

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ingrid (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingrid h has anyone read the last book of this unfortunate event children?

Jazmine i have it was cool

Kimberly yes I own it. I love the end to the series but I want it to go on further. Do they ever find their parents? we will never know that is the only bad part

Sariah Yes, I have. I've read all 13 and I think they are great books.

Candice never finished

MizziQ I loved it. It was a bit sad though having it end so abruptly. I really want to know what happens afterwards but it would be sad that in doing so it might ruin the rest of the series. FanFiction anybody? Lol

Caitlin Clowers I have never finished the series. The latest one I read is the 7th ("The Vile Village").

Maddie I have read them all, they are all so cleverly planned yet immensely confusing.

Bridget i havent finished yet...in the process

Rachel Yes, I have read the whole series, and I found them (at some parts at least) randomly humorous. =D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

abby
lookin 4 an abby

Danielle Conway Love this book!! Love all the books!

Grecia Lopez Yup, I read them all, I'll admit I was confused on some books but I think it was because I read them so speard out and I was a bit young and probably didn't understand some of the words being used.

punk princess it wasnt bad when i first started reading but that was like t2o yearsago

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 10, 2011 11:02PM) (new)

i can't believe the movie was sooooooooooo wrong nad bad and... stupid.
well...
MOVIE:sucks
BOOK: rules (unless book is Twlight*hehes*)

Grecia Lopez Georgia wrote: "i can't believe the movie was sooooooooooo wrong nad bad and... stupid.
well...
MOVIE:sucks
BOOK: rules (unless book is Twlight*hehes*)"

Yeah, I wasn't too hot about the movie either

message 17: by Emma (new) - rated it 3 stars

Emma MizziQ wrote: "I loved it. It was a bit sad though having it end so abruptly. I really want to know what happens afterwards but it would be sad that in doing so it might ruin the rest of the series. FanFiction an..."

There is kind of an answer to what happened to them in "The Beatrice Letters" by Lemony Snicket. There was a poster inside of a shipwreck with a hair ribbon and broken glasses floating in the sea. Here's a picture. http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtop...

I don't think it was a happy ending.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

One word.
AMAZING.

message 19: by Adam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Adam Usman Of Course I have. Duh.

message 20: by Sean (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sean its pretty good !

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Did the Baudelaire kids get with the Qu-Ah I forgotten their names! But you know...the other kids.