Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 54k Fantasy Novel: An Action Genre - Melded Victorian Era & Industrial Setting

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sajai (last edited Jan 05, 2018 01:55PM) (new)

Sajai | 10 comments Hello, peoples!

My name's Savon; I'm hoping to find a beta-reader that is interested in having a look at my Adult Fantasy novel. It's called Demí and is mainly a character driven story with a focus on dialogue. I'd be happy to send a few of the first chapters as a sample to start with and we can go from there. I'm also more than willing to swap! Thanks for coming by and hope you all had a Happy Holidays!

- Here is the synopsis:
After being visited by a war-profiteer, a blacksmith finds himself caught in the middle of a clash between powerful factions across his world. In the midst of the rising conflict, he meets faction-defectors whose aim is to help him escape to the Sanctuary town of Tripto. Whether or not they will succeed will all hinge on trust and action. However, these events are merely the beginning.

Things of notes: includes various levels of violence, heavy undertones, and mature language.

message 2: by Elana (new)

Elana | 9 comments Hi Savon! I may be interested in beta reading your novel.

If you'd like to send me an excerpt (anywhere from 1-2 pages to a chapter) - preferably a Google Doc with commenting enabled - I can give you an example of what my concrit looks like.

You can contact me at elanagreviews on Gmail.

message 3: by Sajai (new)

Sajai | 10 comments Great! :D I'll send the opening pages your way; thank you very much for your interest!

message 4: by Sajai (new)

Sajai | 10 comments Alrighty, I've sent it your way; if there's any issues, please let me know.