Etheral Academy discussion

Girl Dorms > Holly and Selena's dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kit (last edited Jan 06, 2018 11:18AM) (new)

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments Selena plops down on her bed sighing , waiting for her roomie.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments A few hours later no one had arrived . "Maybe i will go out and make some friends and try too find my roommate ." She says to her selfs

She get up and goes and get dressed in something a little more casual .https://img3.craftsvilla.com/image/up...

message 5: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Holly walked into the room carrying her cat. "Hello? Is someone in here? I'm Holly. " she said quietly as she claimed one of the beds.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments Selena WHIpped her head around " God you scared me , So your my roomie." She said said in the middle of the room .

message 7: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Yeah. " Holly said as she put on her pink cat hoodie and put her Mindy on the bed. ((Mindy is her stuffed cat.)) She began to unpack. "Are you Selena?" she asked.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Yeah.... So as my new roomie is their anything i need to know lis weird habits , boyfriend ,etc." She say smiling at her.

message 9: by Kit (last edited Jan 06, 2018 11:38AM) (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "No. Just don't touch my hoodies and this is Mindy. " she said holding up the white stuffed cat. "And, don't ask my why my hair is blue. I don't know why."

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Ohhh k , Don't touch my cds or my makeup , I think we are going to get along well." She says . " I used to have a cat , i wish they let you bring pets here."

message 11: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Holly nodded. "I have always wanted a pet."

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " I had a cat name sasha , a calico ." She said.

message 13: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Cool." Holly said as she started decorating her side of the dorm.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " I was gonna go out , but seeing how your here i will stay ." She says smiling.

message 15: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "You can go out. I'm just decorating. "

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Nah , I would have more fun here. She said as she walked to her side of the room and started looking through her cds." What ya listen to.

message 17: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Anything." Holly said as she picked up Mindy.

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Ummm how bout some Halsey ." She said putting in the cd. " You seem shy , you shy?"

message 19: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I don't think so." Holly said.

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Ohhhh , i just assumed ." She said dancing to the music.

message 21: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Holly smiled at her and climbed up her bed.

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " You wanna dance ?" She asked .

message 23: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Oh. I don't dance. "

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " C'MON IT'S FUN."

message 25: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "No thank you."

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Okkkkk."

message 27: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Are you going to the ball??"

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Maybe , I have a friend going ."

message 29: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Who?"

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Harley Allen , She texted me this morning ."

message 31: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Does she have a date? Or will she be going alone like us?"

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " She has a boyfriend , actually i need to go find her ." SH says getting up " I will be right back with her , you can meet her." She says leaving the room

message 33: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Ok." Holly said.

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "They arrived back at the dorm .

"Your gonna get in trouble with that boy." Selena says.

"Well i love him and that is all that matters." Harley says. " I need a dress for tonight.

message 35: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Boy trouble?" Holly asked.

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "NO . Some people just don't like him."She says.

"How bout this ?"
https://img.promgirl.com/_img/PGPRODU...

message 38: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I like the first one." Holly said.

message 39: by Sarah (last edited Jan 06, 2018 05:18PM) (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " I am gonna txt Adam."She said pulling out her phone.

message 40: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam came a couple minutes later and knocked on the door. "Let me in before someone sees me. I'm already going to get in so much trouble for being in the girl's dorm. "

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " Come in, hurry up."She said quickly closing the door behind him

"Your gonna get in trouble anyway , " Selena said.

message 42: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "Shush." he said as he sat down on Holly's bed. "So, why am I here again?" he asked.

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Which one?" she said swaying in her favorite one , the red dress.

message 44: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "I like the blue one but, you can pick which ever one you like." Adam said.

message 45: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments "Well i am not going to be looking at myself , but you are going to be looking at me . " She saus smiling .

message 46: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments "You are right about that."Adam said smiling as he looked at Harley and went over to her and kissed her.

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments " So , the blue one it is ." She says swaying in it. " You better go get ready." She say giving him a goodbye kiss.

"Yes , go , please." Selena said.

message 48: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 3330 comments Adam left. "I can see when I'm not wanted." Adam muttered as he walked back to his dorm.

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments (( Were should we met at the ball?))

message 50: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Roberts (ohmissbeliever) | 693 comments ((Kitana))

« previous 1