2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Padmini's 2018 TBR

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Good luck bringing down your TBR! May you discover some amazing reads along the way!

Padmini Sukumaran | 6 comments Aww, thank you so very much! :)

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Hoping your first month was a success!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Two months down 10 to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

Padmini Sukumaran | 6 comments Thank you for all your help & support, everybody. :) Blagica, I especially love your philosophy, "A book is a dream that you hold in your hand."

I actually epiphanized, through this past Mercury in retrograde cycle, that I work better with setting short-term commitments than long-term commitments. I would like to build a reading list by week, in order to balance my commitments and impulses.

This former 2018 TBR is now my bucket list. :)

Thank you all very much for all your moral support!

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up!