What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Dara Palmer's Major Drama
This topic is about Dara Palmer's Major Drama
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Juv. Fiction - cover has girl with short hair/bob style and is NOT caucasian. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bari (last edited Jan 05, 2018 08:39AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bari (baricoslow) | 1 comments SOLVED---- THANK YOU EVERYONE
I am looking for a Juvenile Fiction book - the cover has a picture/not photograph of a young girl who is NOT Caucasian. She has short brown hair that is a styled in a short bob style. I am sorry but I don't remember what the book is about, but it's not very old. I think the cover is yellow and the picture of the girl is just a large picture of her face. For some reason I think she is wearing sunglasses. I've tried searching the library catalog, goodreads, google images, etc. and have come up empty.

THANK YOU EVERYONE - I FOUND OUT THE NAME:

DARA PALMER's MAJOR DRAMA BY EMMA SHEVAH
https://www.amazon.com/Dara-Palmers-M...
The cover was originally yellow but was changed to blue when they published paperback.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37566 comments Mod
Do you think she is Asian? Or something non-Caucasian and non-Asian? Does her skin have a tint or color? I guess we can rule out Where'd You Go, Bernadette?

message 3: by Adele (new)

Adele | 1200 comments The character Lola Levine matches your description but the book covers don't really: Lola Levine Is Not Mean! by Monica Brown

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32230 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Bari. Here's the Goodreads link - Dara Palmer's Major Drama by Emma Shevah.