Around the Year in 52 Books discussion

Archives > Could use some Goodreads friends

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elle (new)

Elle I'm new to goodreads and only have a couple of friends, and our taste in books is... very different. Also they are pretty inactive. I really want some people I can add to friends who are reading a diverse amount of books so I can see what's good and out there.

message 2: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (anastasiaharris) | 1305 comments Sent request :)

message 3: by Reonie (new)

Reonie (thebibliotaph) | 1 comments I'm also newish. You can add me if you like.

message 4: by Joan (new)

Joan Barnett | 1526 comments I sent a request

message 5: by °~Amy~° (new)

°~Amy~° (amybooksit) | 2872 comments It looks like we have similar tastes. I have read all 3 of the books you are currently reading and gave them all 4-5 stars. :)

I sent you a friend request.

message 6: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline | 420 comments And me 😃

Only started reading again after many years of not reading. It used to be my passion and I'm finding my passion again.

message 7: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline | 420 comments And me 😃

Only recently started reading again after close to 30 years. I read the kids books as they were growing up but that was it along with a couple of brief "spurts" in the 1990s. Reading was my passion growing up and I wanted to be a Librarian. I'm finding my passion again.

message 8: by Elle (new)

Elle Thank you guys! I'm starting reading again after a multi-year gap and it's good to have people reading along with me!

message 9: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 58 comments I sent a request 🙂

message 10: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Cunningham-Meany | 1 comments I sent a request :)

message 11: by Gylfie (last edited Jan 03, 2018 02:43PM) (new)

Gylfie Whitneyi | 10 comments Hey! I also kind of still a newbie here- and I don't have any friends. You could be my first friend on here! :-) Also sent a request!

message 12: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 2201 comments I sent a request. 😀

message 13: by Laura, Celestial Sphere Mod (new)

Laura | 3823 comments Mod
Request sent :) I was convinced as soon as I saw you're reading The Book Thief.

message 14: by yasmine (new)

yasmine skalli | 1 comments You can add me!

message 15: by Jill (new)

Jill | 570 comments I sent a request.

message 16: by Ali (new)

Ali (alide_08) | 213 comments Request sent!

message 17: by ~*Kim*~ (new)

~*Kim*~ Feel free to add me :)

message 18: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (leighgray) | 59 comments I sent several of you requests :)

message 19: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 390 comments i sent requests to a lot of you. feel free to add me, anyone else!

message 20: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Brown | 379 comments Feel free to add me as a friend too!! :-)

message 21: by Marina H (last edited Jan 03, 2018 10:26PM) (new)

Marina H | 1315 comments It seems like we have a similar taste in books and it's always nice to get new inspiration from people you follow here on GR :-)
I've sent you a friend request... Anybody else is welcome to send one as well!

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 120 comments Me too!! :) I've just received The Book Thief from my library and am looking to start it next week. Hope you enjoy it!

message 23: by Jody (new)

Jody (jodybell) | 3469 comments I sent requests to (I think!) anyone looking for friends. Anyone else is more than welcome to add me too. 😊

message 24: by EllenZReads (new)

EllenZReads | 174 comments I'm not new to Goodreads but love adding new friends--I like to see what other people are reading! Anyone feel free to add me.

message 25: by dalex (new)

dalex (912dalex) | 1715 comments I have sent friends requests to several of you. Anyone is welcome to friend me also. :)

message 26: by Helen (new)

Helen (helenlizm) | 39 comments I will be friend requesting several of you - feel free to add me too! Can never have too many friends - especially ones who love books and reading.

message 27: by Michele (new)

Michele (mmicee) Oh this is so nice! Feel free to add me if you wish :) this year I am trying to read more classics and also the shadowhunter books by Cassandra Clare so if you are a fan of those (or Stephen King whom I love) we could chat and share our thoughts
;)

message 28: by eri b.❀ (new)

eri b.❀ (erickabdz) | 2 comments I couldn't be happier of having new goodreads friends to share thoughts! I sent a request to many of you, and anyone is welcome to add me too!

message 29: by Kat (new)

Kat | 21 comments I noticed people last commented here in January. But I could use some goodreads friends. I am recently on Maternity leave and I find myself having some time to read. I enjoy historical fiction and fantasy for the most part. Please add me as a friend!

message 30: by Ann (new)

Ann | 577 comments not much on fantasy but love historical fiction

message 31: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 2201 comments Love historical fiction.

message 32: by Milena (new)

Milena (milenas) | 603 comments I need friends too, please.

message 33: by Ann (new)

Ann | 577 comments I have read quite a few of the same books as you. Tho I do like historical fiction also.

message 34: by Karishma (new)

Karishma (karishmanewar) I'm looking for friends too!

message 35: by ash (new)

ash (novellyrooted) Lindsey, friend request sent! I also sent a request to a few others. I am always looking for more friends so feel free to friend me as well! I typically read fantasy/ sci-fi/ historical fiction but as my bio alludes to, I will often go down the rabbit hole if a topic or theme really interests me.. this leads to a broadening of my reading selection.

message 36: by Louise (new)

Louise | 4 comments Add me too anyone. I'd love more ideas on what everyone is reading :)

L (Daytime Dreamer, Nighttime Reader) | 0 comments Hi all, I could use friends too! None of my friends use goodreads.