Brantford Public Library's Online Book Club discussion

Before We Were Yours
This topic is about Before We Were Yours
Before We Were Yours > Welcome to Our Before We Were Yours Book Discussion!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brantford Public Library | 453 comments Mod
Happy New Year!

With the start of 2018, we are beginning our discussion on our new Book Club Pick, Before We Were Yours.

Before We Were Yours was a Goodreads Choice Award Winner 2017 for best Historical Fiction, and has been very popular with book clubs since its release in June 2017.

Have you already read Before We Were Yours? Will you be reading it?

We invite you to join us as we read Before We Were Yours and share your thoughts with us as we discuss it over the following weeks.

We can’t wait to hear what you think about it!

Karen (karen1278) | 428 comments I'm almost finished and find it to be an interesting, educational read. Good choice.

Laura | 92 comments I’ve just got my hands on it and can’t wait to get started!

Sherry (sherrypaling) | 7 comments Thoroughly enjoyed it 1) writing style 2) that is is based on actual events

Anna (iudita) | 450 comments I don’t think I will be able to get a copy until the end of Jan but I will catch up.

Colleen | 101 comments I was 2 hours away from finishing the audio book (which has excellent narration by the way) and my book expired. Now I'm #15 on the wait list :(
I am loving it though.

Karen (karen1278) | 428 comments Colleen, see if you can get the book. There are maybe more copies.

Colleen | 101 comments Karen wrote: "Colleen, see if you can get the book. There are maybe more copies."

I found a copy and quickly finished the book. I think this book really needed to be done as an audiobook. The paper version really didn't have the same feel to it. Oh well.

Brantford Public Library's Online Book Club

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Before We Were Yours (other topics)