What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical Romance with hilarious situations, heroine was trying to "save" the hero from the advances of other women who were not right for him, chaos and incidents

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariachiara (last edited Feb 20, 2018 06:36AM) (new)

Mariachiara (weirde) | 5 comments I don't remember the title of an historical romance of which I have read the synopsis on Amazon. I would like to purchase it but I can find it again without the title. I remember that the heroine was tryng to "save" the hero from the avances of others women who were not right for him....and she did it with total caos and incidents...
Also I remember it was in england and in a country house...
1700-1800 period

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Details added to header.

What country/region/time period is the setting? Remember the cover? When did you read the synopsis?

message 3: by Anabell (last edited Feb 19, 2018 01:41PM) (new)

Anabell | 51 comments I know I read something like that... I went through my books but can't seem to find it. I know it is either Lynsay Sands or Tessa Dare as those are the only two I read last year in that genre.

It could be A Week to Be Wicked or maybe Do You Want to Start a Scandal but I read them close so now I have a hard time telling all of them apart. Hope it gets you closer to your book.

message 4: by Mariachiara (new)

Mariachiara (weirde) | 5 comments I added what i remember in the question. I read the synopsis recently, but it was not a new book

Lobstergirl wrote: "Details added to header.

What country/region/time period is the setting? Remember the cover? When did you read the synopsis?"

message 5: by Helen (new)

Helen Gaki | 15 comments Best Laid Schemes
I dont remember if she helps him, but I remember the chaos

message 6: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1382 comments Probably not, but I remember one where the h was just an innocent bystander trying to read her book in peace in a tree where she over heard a girl and aunt/maid(?) schemings to be left alone with with him and cause a required marriage. Thing she was paying the maid to wander off, and that was part of how the h proved it when she called out of the tree to save him. Don’t think he knew who she was that day but hunted her up during the book. Can’t remember much else, so there may or may not have been more ‘saving’.

message 7: by Helen (new)

Helen Gaki | 15 comments sounds interesting. I'll try to find it.

message 8: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2070 comments It sounds a lot like Emma actually.

message 9: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1382 comments I’m slowly going thru my list to see if I can find the one I was talking about.

message 10: by JennyJ (new)

JennyJ | 30 comments Bump