PUNISHED (AN RP) discussion

About me (introduce yourself and your character! XD)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rhodes of Sapphire  *living day by day* (rosellinemesprit) | 5 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Rhodes.

My character is a 17 year old female that was raised in an orphanage because she was abandoned. She has a protective instinct and knows how to fight, due to the fact she used to do street brawls against gangs and the orphanage bullies. When you first meet me, I'll seem cold and disinterested in your well being, trying to toughen you up in a way. But I'm always making sure you're safe from harm.

I have green eyes that change colors with my emotions.

(TBC)

message 2: by ash ✈ (last edited Jan 04, 2018 04:36AM) (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 6 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Ash.

My character, despite being thrown from her own home, is very ladylike. She refused to beg, and when people scowled at her she lavishly smiled back. Her father was a martial art's teacher therefore when he dedicated all of his time to her up to age 15 (a year after she became punished) he taught her how to fight. So, she's not a weak princess. SHe tries to keep her guard up at all time's not letting anything slip under her barrier. She can, however, be cold, unforgiving, and pretty ruthless. There are very few she lets get close to her.

TBC

message 3: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 5 comments Hey, I'm Soumya! This RP sounds real interesting (Thanks for the invite Rhodes!) but I'm hella confused onto what this actually is. What's the storyline? What's going on? The description for the group was pretty good but it was really cryptic. So I'm quite confused rn.

message 4: by ash ✈ (new)

Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "Hey, I'm Soumya! This RP sounds real interesting (Thanks for the invite Rhodes!) but I'm hella confused onto what this actually is. What's the storyline? What's going on? The description for the gr..."

(yeah, i was pretty confused too)

ᴀsʜ, 재 wrote: "Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "Hey, I'm Soumya! This RP sounds real interesting (Thanks for the invite Rhodes!) but I'm hella confused onto what this actually is. What's the storyline? What's go..."

(( TBH even though I wrote the story...... I can't exactly tell what my mindset was in when I wrote it. I scrapped the story after a while but kept the details and kept the prompt vague so roleplayers could add their own twist. I figured we could build it together....? The way I wrote it ages ago, it seems like it was a character VS society story.))

~Cyanide Latte~ (cyanidelatte) ((I likewise have a question. Do our characters have our names from the site by default?))

(( they don't have to be at all. I used to go by Roselline as a character. Rhodes is just another version of her but more dark in character. ))

message 8: by ash ✈ (new)

Rhodes of Sapphire wrote: "ᴀsʜ, 재 wrote: "Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "Hey, I'm Soumya! This RP sounds real interesting (Thanks for the invite Rhodes!) but I'm hella confused onto what this actually is. What's the story..."

((Ahhhhhhhhhh, i see)

message 9: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 5 comments Rhodes of Sapphire wrote: "ᴀsʜ, 재 wrote: "Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "Hey, I'm Soumya! This RP sounds real interesting (Thanks for the invite Rhodes!) but I'm hella confused onto what this actually is. What's the story..."

((ah, I get it. Okay, then. We can keep it loosely charrie vs society and go on from there ;) So basically there's this rebel group the characters join?))

Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "Rhodes of Sapphire wrote: "ᴀsʜ, 재 wrote: "Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "Hey, I'm Soumya! This RP sounds real interesting (Thanks for the invite Rhodes!) but I'm hella confused onto what this ac..."

(( basically. Everyone is either an escapee from being punished, or was punished and escaped death, or someone from society that if they get caught helping the rebels they would get punished. Those people are the double agents. Also, we could have some people volunteering as the opposing force, too. XD ))

message 11: by Tom EW (last edited Jan 15, 2018 09:35AM) (new)

Tom EW (tomEW) | 1 comments Hello!

So, my character is an edgy 14-year-old with hazel eyes, brown hair and insomnia. She's only sweet to people she trusts, since she was once bullied to the point of where she almost became a serial killer. She still have that killer instinct, and is good with a bow.

message 12: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 5 comments Rhodes of Sapphire wrote: "Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "Rhodes of Sapphire wrote: "ᴀsʜ, 재 wrote: "Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "Hey, I'm Soumya! This RP sounds real interesting (Thanks for the invite Rhodes!) but I'..."

((OOOOHHH I CAN BE THE OPPOSITION
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO EXACTLY THO))

message 13: by ash ✈ (new)

((me TOO!! I wanna be evil)) ((can i have more than one character?))

message 14: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 5 comments ᴀsʜ, 재 wrote: "((me TOO!! I wanna be evil)) ((can i have more than one character?))"

((we'll be evil together!! :D))

message 15: by ash ✈ (new)

Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "ᴀsʜ, 재 wrote: "((me TOO!! I wanna be evil)) ((can i have more than one character?))"

((we'll be evil together!! :D))"

((Yesss! We could be the two evil musketeers XD))

message 16: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 5 comments ((ooo I'm so in! :P))

message 17: by ash ✈ (new)

((Good! c;))