YoungAdultLovers🌸 discussion

What books would you like to read?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaylainbookland) | 136 comments Mod
Comment the books that you would like to read for one of these months and I'll note them down!

Books on Stereo | 3 comments Red Queen
Tempests and Slaughter
How to Stop Time
The Queen's Rising
The Belles

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) The Language of Thornes by Leigh Bardugo
War Storm by Victoria Aveyard (when it comes out)

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Anni wrote: "The Language of Thornes by Leigh Bardugo
War Storm by Victoria Aveyard (when it comes out)"

I can't wait til war storm but I'm also dreading it cause I ship Mare and Maven and I know that they're not getting together, a little bit of an unpopular opinion

message 5: by Trekkie (new)

Trekkie | 21 comments Cinder
Heartless
One of Us Is Lying (haven't read this one, but I want to)
Renegades
Wrinkle in Time (not YA but the movie is coming out soon so...)

message 6: by Jelena (new)

Jelena Milenković (kaliopi_ann) | 15 comments Heartless, Everless, War Storm (though I still need to read King’s Cage), Nevernight #3 and Obsidio (when they come out), Artemis, All the Bright Places, Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy, Strange the Dreamer, Warcross etc.

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Jelena wrote: "Heartless, Everless, War Storm (though I still need to read King’s Cage), Nevernight #3 and Obsidio (when they come out), Artemis, All the Bright Places, Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy, Strange..."

I can't wait til War storm, I'm actually hoping for Some Mare and Maven scenes cause they're my OTP😂

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) @Sherlocked Trekkie Oh yes, I'd also be up for Renegades!