Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Group Discussion > Willing to review books (physical copies preferred)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Morrison | 7 comments Hi! I'm Kylie, a fellow book lover. I love to read and collect (hoard) many types of books. I enjoy YA, Contemporary, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Some Fantasy, Horror, Historical Fiction and others. I would love to add some books to my collection in exchange for reviews. I know most authors give ebooks for review, because its cheaper and they don't know what others intentions are for their physical copies of books (because sometimes they end up being sold) but if anyone would trust me enough to send me physical copies for review I would love to read them. I just really prefer to read physical copies of books rather than ebooks. Even if a physical copy isn't available, but your book fits into one of the genres I enjoy reading feel free to send me info about it :)

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 15 comments Kylie wrote: "Hi! I'm Kylie, a fellow book lover. I love to read and collect (hoard) many types of books. I enjoy YA, Contemporary, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Some Fantasy, Horror, Historical Fiction and others..."
Hi, I have a new urban/paranormal fantasy release called Spark of Fire I'm only able to send you an ebook copy though.
If you're willing to give it a chance, let me know!

message 3: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Mitchell (elliemitchell) | 14 comments Kylie wrote: "Hi! I'm Kylie, a fellow book lover. I love to read and collect (hoard) many types of books. I enjoy YA, Contemporary, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Some Fantasy, Horror, Historical Fiction and others..."

Good evening Kylie,

As a fellow book lover, I wondered if you’d be interested in reviewing a new young adult fantasy release entitled Symbiote.

As the second book in an elemental magic series, Symbiote follows Queen Violetta Flame as a monstrous storm sweeps over the four realms of Peradon. I have included a short blurb below to give you a feel of the novel’s content.

To save the one you love, be prepared to risk it all.

Five years have passed since the fateful day that led to her husband’s demise: Violetta prays that her daughter never learns the truth, but that’s not the only thing she hopes never rises to the surface.

With a mysterious storm blanketing Peradon, Violetta, Lord Jork, and Xyhoni set out to uncover its source. The last thing they expected was for her young daughter to vanish. As troubling rumours swell, Violetta reaches her wits end. Now she must journey through the four realms to find answers and recover her daughter before it’s too late.

If interested, I can have a print copy sent to your location. :) Symbiote (The Peradon Fantasy, #2) by Daccari Buchelli
https://www.amazon.com/Symbiote-Perad...

I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read this and wish you a happy new year,

Daccari.

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Morrison | 7 comments Daccari, I sent you a message but I’m not sure if you got it.

message 5: by Bookish_Maggie (new)

Bookish_Maggie | 18 comments Hello im maha.i wouldd love to review ya fantasy books and anyother interesting book in my blog and anywhere you like.physical copy of book is preferred....

message 6: by Bookish_Maggie (new)

Bookish_Maggie | 18 comments Daccari wrote: "Kylie wrote: "Hi! I'm Kylie, a fellow book lover. I love to read and collect (hoard) many types of books. I enjoy YA, Contemporary, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Some Fantasy, Horror, Historical Fict..."
Hello daccari i would like ro review this book if its a print copy i will review it plot seems good.

message 7: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Knight | 83 comments I would love to read and review a physical copy of this book if one is available. Please let me know. Thanks.

message 8: by Aneil (new)

Aneil Komal (aneilkomal) | 8 comments Kylie wrote: "Hi! I'm Kylie, a fellow book lover. I love to read and collect (hoard) many types of books. I enjoy YA, Contemporary, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Some Fantasy, Horror, Historical Fiction and others..."

Hi Kylie,

Would you be interested in reviewing my Young Adult fantasy, The Guardian Angel?

Thank you

message 9: by Venkitesh (new)

Venkitesh Mathakode | 11 comments Hi,

If physical copy is there i am interested to review. You can send the copies to the following address

Thanks
Venkitesh
D504 Rohan Vasantha apartments
Marathahalli
Bagnalore 560037
India