Superheroes and Comic Book Club discussion

Author's Corner > The Fiasco In News

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephan (new)

Stephan Morse | 4 comments So, like many people on this group, I've read a metric ton of super hero stuff. At some point, I dove in and attempted to write a book that offered something new to the genre. This book includes dry comedy, cynicism, a twisted Alice in Wonderlands, mole people, muscle-brained super heroes, and drugs.

Here's the Goodreads page

We did a .99 cent sale a month or two ago, and if we do another one, I'll try to remember to post here so anyone interested can take advantage.

If I put this in the wrong folder (using Goodreads is still new to me) - just let me know. I'll happily delete myself as needed. Or repost in a better spot - whatever works.

message 2: by Jim, The Ulti-Moderator (new)

Jim (jkmfilms) | 787 comments Mod
This does sound like a different superhero book, Stephan! Definitely let us know if you have another sale! :)

message 3: by Stephan (new)

Stephan Morse | 4 comments There is one coming up in May, for the first half of the month. I don't have the full details since my wife is the smarter one for this stuff...

But this is a brief heads up.

message 4: by Will (new)

Will Brown (willbrown) | 3 comments Stephan wrote: "There is one coming up in May, for the first half of the month. I don't have the full details since my wife is the smarter one for this stuff...

But this is a brief heads up."

Definitely let us know when. I'll send it out to my email list (only about 300).

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1 comments /waves

Hello! Other half here :) The book will be $0.99 (Normally $4.99) from May 1st - May 15th and is available on all the major book retailer sites.

Thank you, Will! That would be greatly appreciated :)

message 6: by Jim, The Ulti-Moderator (new)

Will wrote: "Definitely let us know when. I'll send it out to my email list (only about 300)."

That's cool! I just subscribed :)

message 7: by Will (new)

Will Brown (willbrown) | 3 comments Thanks for the info, Samantha! I'll send it out in my May 8th newsletter.

Jim wrote: "Will wrote: "Definitely let us know when. I'll send it out to my email list (only about 300)."

That's cool! I just subscribed :)"

Thanks, Jim! Let me know what you think about the book if you get the chance to read it.

Will

message 8: by Jim, The Ulti-Moderator (new)

Just picked up the book for $.99!

message 9: by Stephan (new)

Stephan Morse | 4 comments Thanks! Feel free to drop a line through any channel with ...well any opinions. Of any sort. It's all interesting to me.

I'm about 1/4th of the way through the second book but this year has been rough day-job wise, so I don't get as much sanity to write as I might like.