Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking Beta Readers for Historical Romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Stryker (gingerbreadanne) | 8 comments Hello! I’m a new author looking for reader opinions on the first half, 40k, of my stand-alone historical romance novel, Untempered, set in a make-believe medieval world.

Blurb:
Seeking a wife as a means to a favorable end, Lyfing sets out on a journey to visit and secure a high born lady. Wronged in his past by too many, the fierce Lord of Wulfengard stipulates his intention of never loving the woman he weds, and is thus turned away in anger by every woman he meets.

But Faela, a woman of fire or ice, can’t help but rise to the challenge presented her. A man of mystery, claiming no family name despite his wealth, offers the one thing Faela expects: honesty. However, from a realm of mystery, intrigue blooms, and both once held captive by their pasts are now facing something far more terrifying -- a future filled with passion that, this time, they aren’t willing to lose.
~~~

I’ll be sharing through Google Docs. Please comment below or PM me if interested. Thank you in advance, and I appreciate your time and consideration!

~Anne

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 125 comments Hi, Anne! If you're interested in swapping first chapters (contemporary mafia romance) send me an email at daniellemathison07@gmail.com. Thanks! :)