Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Group Discussion > Looking for reviewer for sports romance

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bella (last edited Jan 03, 2018 08:06AM) (new)

Bella d'Amour (bella_damour) | 4 comments Hi-

I published my 1st book (Free to Play) in Dec and, while I've had a few sales, only 1 blogger review (which I greatly appreciated!). Would love to get a few more reviews. It's a sports romance with steamy sex and some swearing. It's also the 1st in a series so once you've reviewed the book, I may hit you up again for an ARC review of the 2nd one, to be released in late Feb. :-)

If you'd like to review it (on Goodreads and/or any online bookstore), let me know what format you prefer. Here's the link to my Goodreads page with the book blurb.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Thanks!
~Bella

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy (littleblondebooknerd) | 22 comments I would be happy to :) Mobi would be best for me. You can email me at littleblondebooknerd@gmail.com
Thanks!

message 3: by Bella (new)

Bella d'Amour (bella_damour) | 4 comments Thanks, Amy! Sending it to you shortly.

message 4: by Awebnut2 (new)

Awebnut2 | 1 comments I am interested in reading your book. My email: awebnut2@hotmail.com
Thank you!

message 5: by J (new)

J (jbrannock) | 13 comments Do you have any print copies available? If so I'd be interested.

message 6: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog) I’d be interested! I love sports romance! My email is palegarreta@yahoo.com any format is fine with me!

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2 comments I'd absolutely be interested in reading this book if you still need reviewers. I love romance novels! I'd prefer a format that I can read on my kindle if possible. My email is mgmarti7@gmail.com.

message 8: by Bella (new)

Bella d'Amour (bella_damour) | 4 comments Patricia & Michelle-

So sorry for the delayed response. Was busy meeting a deadline for the 2nd book and literally just hit the Send button minutes ago to the editor and now have a moment to breathe.

I will email you the book by end of day today. Thank you so much for your interest!

~Bella

message 9: by Giada (new)

Giada Andolfo (goodreadscomgiada_andolfo) | 36 comments Hi, Bella! I love steamy sport romances, I would like to review it too 💜 My email is giada.andolfo@gmail.com 💜