2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Coll's 105 Books in 2018

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen Marie (last edited Jan 19, 2018 08:55AM) (new)

Colleen Marie Zukowski (clevergirlfromgallifrey) Last year was a rough one and I missed my goal so I am very determined this year. I also plan on getting back into reviewing so I want to make sure I write a review for each book I read. I am also working on the following challenges so far (which I am sure I will add to):

Clear the Shelves: 0/25
Let's Turn Pages: 1,016/25,000
Word Play Challenge: 0/13
Where in the World: 0/6
The Magic Square: 0/25
Feminism Reads: 1/12

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Persistence wins Colleen! Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & a very happy New (reading) Year!!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 4: by Colleen Marie (last edited Jan 16, 2018 08:57AM) (new)

Colleen Marie Zukowski (clevergirlfromgallifrey) Okay I decided to add my own "challenge". More like a goal than anything. I want to read at least one feminism/women's history book each month. Pretty good goal to have. ;-)

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments You are doing great keep up the great reads!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Two months down ten to go. I hope you are enjoying your book adventures so far this year you are doing great!

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!