What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

My One Hundred Adventures (My One Hundred Adventures #1)
This topic is about My One Hundred Adventures
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Middle grade or children's chapter about a girl going on adventures with balloons on the cover

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah (new) - added it

Leah (limit722) | 27 comments There's a book that I had sometime around when I was in middle school. I never read it, but I remember having it. This would've been somewhere between 2008-2011. There were a bunch of balloons on the cover. I think it had the word "hundred" in the title. The book was about a kid, I think a girl, who was going on like a hundred different adventures I think. I remember from the description that there was also a character who was something along the lines of a pastor? I also remember it saying something about one of the characters having psychic abilities OR that they visited a psychic. One thing I recall about the physical book is that the pages were cut in that rough, choppy style. All the pages were cut uneven, which at the time, I thought was interesting and unique.

message 2: by Leah (new) - added it

Leah (limit722) | 27 comments Btw, because i never read it, and because it may have been 10 years ago, my information about the story may be incorrect.

message 3: by Leah (new) - added it

Leah (limit722) | 27 comments The information about the physical book is more accurate though, I'm pretty sure.

message 4: by Leah (new) - added it

Leah (limit722) | 27 comments After doing some research, I found the book on my own. Here it is.
My One Hundred Adventures (My One Hundred Adventures #1) by Polly Horvath

message 5: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1040 comments Nice to hear you found your book Ember :D