Boss Babes Book Club discussion

Book Of The Month | January!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kali (last edited Jan 03, 2018 05:05AM) (new)

Kali Borovic (kmborovic) Anyone on here a Book Of The Month member? If so, let's talk about which one you chose!

I picked up The Woman In The Window, but I really wish I would've picked Red Clocks too. The first is by a debut author, and both of them were just released this month.

If you're thinking about joining Book Of The Month, use this code to get some money off: https://www.mybotm.com/96jhukwvmwjyvi

message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Vella | 2 comments I ordered The Woman in the Window too!

message 3: by Kali (new)

Kali Borovic (kmborovic) Did you guys see the Goodreads email? Ruth Ware, the author of The Woman In Cabin 10 (which I LOVED) is giving major praise to The Woman In The Window.

Apparently it's even being deemed the most-anticipated thriller of 2018 too. I can't wait to get my copy in the mail!

message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Ooo I’m gonna get that one, I’ve been debating but that sounds like a solid rec

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Jacunski (alyssajac) I got "Two Girls Down". But was having some serious struggle picking a book this month - there were so many good ones!

message 6: by Naomi (new)

Naomi Gonzales (nrgnaomi) | 2 comments I picked the Music Shop. I'm waiting for my book now 🙂