Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2018 > Liz is a book worm

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Gray | 6 comments Have not started yet, but I have ten books checked out from library. Wishful thinking.....I'll get a few read, but will aim for 50 or more

"The thoughtful help for which you look is hidden somewhere in a book"

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Gray | 6 comments I think I need to delete this and move it to right folder

message 3: by Tiffany, Administrator (new)

Tiffany | 1833 comments Mod
Hi, Elizabeth.

Once you see this comment, I will have moved this thread to the A-E folder for you, and it will join the discussion you started over there. Feel free to add to either one.

If you'd like to delete one of them, you can click on the "(edit)" link next to the discussion's name at the top of the page, then click "delete this topic" at the bottom of the following page.

In the future, if you ever want to move a discussion (you put it in the wrong folder, or at the end of the year when you want to move it to our Finish Line folder), just click on the "(edit)" link, then select the proper folder from the drop-down menu that shows up on the following page.

message 4: by Tiffany, Administrator (new)

Tiffany | 1833 comments Mod
Good luck on your 50 for the year! Having 10 books from the library already certainly sounds like a good start! :)