Panels (100+ Graphics Novel Challenge) discussion

2018 Challenges > Lizzie's 100+ Manga Challange '18 [3/27: 251]

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizzie (last edited Feb 15, 2018 11:23PM) (new)

Lizzie (maopyon) | 10 comments Hello. I've just joined this group. I've wanted for a while, but was waiting for the new year to arrived. ( ´_ゝ`) I use my account for books I own, so I'm unsure if I should include manga I've read from other sources (like Crunchyroll Manga.)

Edit : decided not to include series I don't own. You can see my progress on other series on my MAL page.

Regardless, I'm excited to join the challange. :)

message 2: by Lizzie (last edited Jan 04, 2018 10:52PM) (new)

message 3: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 41 comments Welcome. Hope you have fun while reading towards your goal.

MythologyGirl (Kim) (mythologygirl) | 23 comments How did you like the That Wolf-Boy is Mine series? I'm hoping to read it this year myself.

message 5: by Lizzie (last edited Jan 09, 2018 12:04AM) (new)

Lizzie (maopyon) | 10 comments I personally liked it. Ookami is super adorable. It can be a bit irritating at times, but it's expected considering the genre. 🤷‍♀️

12-16
Say I Love You. 6 (EBK) by Kanae Hazuki Say I Love You. Vol. 7 by Kanae Hazuki Say I Love You. Vol. 8 by Kanae Hazuki Say I Love You. Vol. 9 by Kanae Hazuki Say I Love You, Vol. 10 by Kanae Hazuki

17-19
Say I Love You. Vol. 11 by Kanae Hazuki Say I Love You. Vol. 12 by Kanae Hazuki Say I Love You. Vol. 13 by Kanae Hazuki

message 6: by Lizzie (last edited Feb 15, 2018 10:21PM) (new)

Lizzie (maopyon) | 10 comments 20
坂下先生の偏愛指導 Sakashita-sensei no Hen'ai Shidou  by Rock Yamada
(view spoiler)

Same thing with this (All chapters read). #21
籠の中の禁愛飼育 Kago no Naka no Kin'ai Shiiku  by Kiha Chihana

message 7: by Fyre.Katz (new)

Fyre.Katz (fyrekatz) | 240 comments Mod
welcome to the group!

message 8: by Jingraves (new)

Jingraves | 172 comments We are the same I only keep my manga collection on here just to keep up with the numbers of how many I have. It's pretty good .

Lizzie wrote: "Hello. I've just joined this group. I've wanted for a while, but was waiting for the new year to arrived. ( ´_ゝ`) I use my account for books I own, so I'm unsure if I should include manga I've read..."

message 9: by Lizzie (last edited Jan 25, 2018 04:43PM) (new)

Lizzie (maopyon) | 10 comments The last update I had for Momoiro Heaven in my MAL account was 6 vol 25 chap read back in December 2014. So I'm really happy to finally read all 13 volumes these past few days.

22-34
Peach Heaven! Vol. 1 by Mari Yoshino Peach Heaven Vol. 2 by Mari Yoshino Peach Heaven Vol. 3 by Mari Yoshino Peach Heaven Vol. 4 by Mari Yoshino Peach Heaven Vol. 5 by Mari Yoshino Peach Heaven Vol. 6 by Mari Yoshino Peach Heaven Vol. 7 by Mari Yoshino
Peach Heaven Vol. 8 by Mari Yoshino Peach Heaven Vol. 9 by Mari Yoshino Peach Heaven Vol. 10 by Mari Yoshino Peach Heaven Vol. 11 by Mari Yoshino Peach Heaven Vol. 12 by Mari Yoshino Peach Heaven Vol. 13 by Mari Yoshino

And I read the Until the Full Moon series last night.
35-38
Until the Full Moon 1 by Sanami Matoh Until the Full Moon 2 by Sanami Matoh At Full Moon 1 by Sanami Matoh At Full Moon 2 by Sanami Matoh

message 10: by Lizzie (last edited Jan 30, 2018 09:58PM) (new)

Lizzie (maopyon) | 10 comments Ay. I went crazy on Harlequin manga. ^^;
39-50
Her Shameful Secret by Satoru Nagasawa The Consequences of That Night by Karin Miyamoto His Unexpected Legacy by Nina Hatori Rafael's Convenient Proposal by Shion Hanyū Sleeping with the Boss by Kana Takagi His Temporary Mistress by Kazuna Uchida Master of Her Virtue by Kazuko Fujita
The Texan's Tiny Secret by Satoru Asami A Sensible Wife by Megumu Minami The Ramirez Bride by Earithen Rich, Ruthless and Secretly Royal by Satsuki Abe Defiant in the Desert by Yukako Midori

51-52
Say I Love You. Vol. 14 by Kanae Hazuki I'm the Big Brother by Kei Kanai

message 11: by Libraryjoy (new)

Libraryjoy (silver_wings_42) | 92 comments Welcome to the group! I'm glad you've joined up. I also liked "That Wolf Boy is Mine." Kinda silly at times, but nice, fluffy escapism is sometimes just the ticket. Good luck on your challenge!

message 12: by Lizzie (last edited Feb 16, 2018 10:51PM) (new)

Lizzie (maopyon) | 10 comments I have been forgetting to update this thread. (oops)

53-60
Impossibly Pregnant by Sara Nakayama The Sicilian's Surprise Wife by Shion Hanyū Bartering Her Innocence by Mio Mizuki I'm in Love and It's the End of the World Vol. 1 by Taamo I'm in Love and It's the End of the World Vol. 2 by Taamo I'm in Love and It's the End of the World Vol. 3 by Taamo I'm in Love and It's the End of the World Vol. 4 (I'm in Love and It's the End of the World # 4) by Taamo Carrying the Sheikh's Heir by Rin Tanaka

61-70
Italian Tycoon, Secret Son by Takumi Kusakabe A Reputation for Revenge by Natsue Ogoshi Jordan St. Claire Dark and Dangerous by Rie Nakamura A Bargain with the Enemy by Mao Kirisaka Uncovering the Silveri Secret by Mon Ito In Her Boss's Bed by Miwa Tachiki Shameful Secret, Shotgun Wedding by Yuko Ichiju 初めての人は、彼氏の弟。 Hajimete no Hito wa, Kareshi no Otouto.  by Kiha Chihana 淫らな赤い糸―S系悪魔に堕ちた夜【完全版】1 Midara na Akaikei - S-kei Akuma ni Ochita Yoru (Kazenban) 1  by Satoya Hoshina 淫らな赤い糸―S系悪魔に堕ちた夜【完全版】2 Midara na Akaikei - S-kei Akuma ni Ochita Yoru (Kanzenban) 2  by Satoya Hoshina

71-80
Found His Family by Yuki Fujine Expecting the Prince's Baby by Ryo Arisawa Black Panther and Sweet 16 Vol. 6 by Pedoro Toriumi Yona of the Dawn, Vol. 10 by Mizuho Kusanagi Phantom Lover by Sara Nakayama Prince Nadir's Secret Heir by Shiyori Matsuo To Touch a Sheikh by Machiko Ocha SP Baby, Vol. 1 by Maki Enjoji SP Baby, Vol. 2 by Maki Enjoji Dante's Blackmailed Bride by Ellie Misono

81-90
The Prince's Virgin Wife by Kazuna Uchida Imprisoned by a Vow by Hiromi Ogata The Desert King by Rin Tanaka The Sultan's Bought Bride (Princess Brides #1) by Rin Tanaka The Greek's Royal Mistress by Rin Tanaka His for the Taking by Saki Hanamure If the Red Slipper Fits... by Yuko Ichiju The Mediterranean Billionaire's Blackmail Bargain by Yuko Ichiju The Strength of Desire by Yuki Fujine Million Dollar Christmas Proposal by Kaoru Oginome

91-100
Too Proud to be Bought by Yuko Ichiju The Boss's Inexperienced Secretary by Yuri Kanoko The Boss's Christmas Seduction by Kyoko Sagara The CEO's Contract Bride by Kyoko Sagara Dangerous Deceiver by Yuko Ichiju The Italian Billionaire's Secret Love-Child by Masami Shinohara Interval by Kaname Itsuki Awaken to Pleasure by Tomoko Takakura Her Prince's Secret Son by Nei Nowaki The Count's Secret Child by Hibiki Sakuraya

100 down, now to the next 100.

101-110
The Man Behind the Scars by Masami Shinohara Mad Cinderella, Volume 1 by Kotetsuko Yamamoto Say I Love You. Vol. 15 by Kanae Hazuki Say I Love You. Vol. 16 by Kanae Hazuki A Strange and Mystifying Story, Vol. 2 (Yaoi Manga) by Tsuta Suzuki The Diplomat's Pregnant Bride by Kasumi Kuroda Coming Back for His Bride by Miyako Fujiomi This is My Child by Yuki Mizusawa Practiced Deceiver by Shion Hanyū Bride in a Gilded Cage by Mao Kirisaka

111-120
Forgiven but Not Forgotten? by Sae Nanahoshi Scandal Unclaimed Love-Child (The Sabbatini Brothers #1) by Shion Hanyū Satan's Contract by Satoru Nagasawa When Falcone's World Stops Turning by Shion Hanyū Say I Love You, Vol. 17 by Kanae Hazuki Say I Love You., Vol. 18 by Kanae Hazuki Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 12 by Julietta Suzuki Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 13 by Julietta Suzuki Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 14 by Julietta Suzuki Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 15 by Julietta Suzuki

121-122
Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 16 (Kamisama Kiss, #16) by Julietta Suzuki Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 17 by Julietta Suzuki

message 14: by Lizzie (last edited Apr 03, 2018 04:45PM) (new)

Lizzie (maopyon) | 10 comments 142-150
The Tuscan Tycoon's Pregnant Housekeeper by Hiromi Ogata The Nanny Proposition by Hiromi Ogata The Greek Tycoon's Love-Child by Hiromi Ogata From Playboy to Papa! (The Medici Men #1) by Hiromi Ogata The Playboy's Proposition by Hiromi Ogata Secrets of the Playboy's Bride by Hiromi Ogata Bloody Mary, Vol. 1 by Akaza Samamiya Bloody Mary, Vol. 2 by Akaza Samamiya Bloody Mary, Vol. 3 by Akaza Samamiya

151-160
Bloody Mary, Vol. 4 by Akaza Samamiya Bloody Mary, Vol. 5 by Akaza Samamiya Bloody Mary, Vol. 6 by Akaza Samamiya Bloody Mary, Vol. 7 by Akaza Samamiya Bloody Mary Vol. 8 by Akaza Samamiya Bloody Mary, Vol. 9 by Akaza Samamiya Bloody Mary, Vol. 10 by Akaza Samamiya His Virgin Secretary by Yuri Kanoko City Cinderella by Takane Yonetani Hired The Italian's Bride by Takane Yonetani

161-170
Blue Morning, Vol. 1 by Shoko Hidaka Blue Morning, Vol. 2 by Shoko Hidaka Blue Morning, Vol. 3 by Shoko Hidaka The Return of the Sheikh by Kyoko Sagara One Night with the Sheikh by Kyoko Sagara Breaking the Greek's Rules by Harumi Benisako Marriage on the Rebound by Motoyo Fujiwara Santiago's Love-Child by Yuri Takagi A Night of Living Dangerously by Hibiki Sakuraya The Lion and the Bride Vol. 1 by Mika Sakurano

171-180
The Lion and the Bride Vol. 2 by Mika Sakurano The Lion and the Bride Vol. 3 by Mika Sakurano Black Panther and Sweet 16 Vol. 7 by Pedoro Toriumi The Demon Prince of Momochi House, Vol. 11 by Aya Shouoto Queen's Quality, Vol. 3 by Kyousuke Motomi The Secret Casella Baby by Tōi Hasumi My Little Monster, Vol. 1 by Robico My Little Monster, Vol. 2 by Robico False Family by Chisato Nakamura Revelations of the Night Before by Kazuna Uchida

181-190
Kiss Me At the Stroke of Midnight Vol. 1 by Rin Mikimoto Kiss Me at the Stroke of Midnight 2 by Rin Mikimoto Kiss Me At the Stroke of Midnight Vol. 3 by Rin Mikimoto Second Marriage by Kinuko Nakayama The Prince's Black Poison Vol. 1 by Jun Yuzuki The Prince's Black Poison Vol. 2 by Jun Yuzuki The Prince's Black Poison Vol. 3 by Jun Yuzuki My Boyfriend in Orange Vol. 1 by Non Tamashima My Boyfriend in Orange Vol. 2 by Non Tamashima My Boyfriend in Orange Vol. 3 by Non Tamashima

191-200
I'LL MAKE YOU MINE... -MISTRESS OF A BIG-SHOT GANGSTER- (7) by Rakugan In a Storm of Scandal by Masami Shinohara Marriage To Claim His Twins by Tomomi Yamashita Rich Man's Fake Fiancee by Megumi Toda His Expectant Ex by Megumi Toda Claiming King's Baby by Banana Sarusuberi Aoba-kun's Confessions Vol. 6 by Ema Tōyama Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 1 (Itazura Na Kiss, #1-2) by Kaoru Tada Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 2 (Itazura Na Kiss, #3-4) by Kaoru Tada Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 3 (Itazura Na Kiss, #5-6) by Kaoru Tada
(#191 is a complete Renta! title. Since I finished all 7 chapters, I counted as 1 volume read.)

201-210
Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Vol. 2 by CLAMP Blue Morning, Vol. 4 by Shoko Hidaka Devils' Line Vol. 10 by Ryo Hanada My Little Monster, Vol. 3 by Robico The Millionaire Boss's Baby by Sara Nakayama His Brother's Baby by Junko Okada I'm in Love and It's the End of the World Vol. 5 by Taamo Love's Reach Vol. 7 by Rin Mikimoto Kiss Me at the Stroke of Midnight 4 by Rin Mikimoto Between Duty and Desire by Rin Tanaka

211-220
Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 4 (Itazura Na Kiss, #4) by Kaoru Tada Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 5 (Itazura Na Kiss, #5) by Kaoru Tada Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 6 (Itazura Na Kiss, #6) by Kaoru Tada Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 7 (Itazura Na Kiss, #7) by Kaoru Tada Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 8 (Itazura Na Kiss, #8) by Kaoru Tada Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 9 (Itazura Na Kiss, #9) by Kaoru Tada Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 10 (Itazura na Kiss, #10) by Kaoru Tada Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 11 by Kaoru Tada Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 12 by Kaoru Tada My Little Monster, Vol. 4 by Robico

221-230
My Little Monster, Vol. 5 by Robico A Devil in Disguise by Motoko Mori Bought for Revenge, Bedded for Pleasure by Yuko Ichiju A Husband of Convenience by Keiko Okamoto The Venetian's Midnight Mistress by Yuko Ichiju Mistaken for a Mistress by Marito Ai Black Bird, Vol. 01 (Black Bird, #1) by Kanoko Sakurakouji Black Bird, Vol. 02 (Black Bird, #2) by Kanoko Sakurakouji Black Bird, Vol. 03 (Black Bird, #3) by Kanoko Sakurakouji Black Bird, Vol. 04 (Black Bird, #4) by Kanoko Sakurakouji

231-240
Fort of Apocalypse Vol. 1 by Yuu Kuraishi Fort of Apocalypse Vol. 2 by Yuu Kuraishi Fort of Apocalypse, Vol. 3 by Yuu Kuraishi Fort of Apocalypse Vol. 4 by Yuu Kuraishi Fort of Apocalypse Vol. 5 by Yuu Kuraishi Fort of Apocalypse Vol. 6 by Yuu Kuraishi Fort of Apocalypse Vol. 7 by Yuu Kuraishi Fort of Apocalypse Vol. 8 by Yuu Kuraishi Fort of Apocalypse Vol. 9 by Yuu Kuraishi Fort of Apocalypse Vol. 10 by Yuu Kuraishi
The past few days I have been in a mood for horror manga. haha

241-250
Black Bird, Vol. 05 (Black Bird, #5) by Kanoko Sakurakouji Black Bird, Vol. 06 (Black Bird, #6) by Kanoko Sakurakouji Black Bird, Vol. 07 (Black Bird, #7) by Kanoko Sakurakouji Black Bird, Vol. 08 (Black Bird, #8) by Kanoko Sakurakouji Black Bird, Vol. 09 (Black Bird, #9) by Kanoko Sakurakouji Black Bird, Vol. 10 (Black Bird, #10) by Kanoko Sakurakouji Black Bird, Vol. 11 (Black Bird, #11) by Kanoko Sakurakouji Amorous Devil, Vol. 4 by Hiraku Miura Amorous Devil, Vol. 5 by Hiraku Miura My Boyfriend in Orange Vol. 4 by Non Tamashima

251-257
Beauty Bunny Vol. 4 by Mari Yoshino Right Husband! Wrong Bride? by Hibiki Sakuraya The Sheik & the Virgin Princess by Tsumika Abe Bargained into Her Boss's Bed by Tsumika Abe Blind-Date Bride by Erika Kari Yona of the Dawn, Vol. 11 by Mizuho Kusanagi The Water Dragon's Bride, Vol. 5 by Rei Toma

message 15: by Lizzie (last edited May 23, 2018 06:22PM) (new)