The Chennai Book Club discussion

Promotions > Book Promotion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Satish (new)

Satish Somasundaram | 10 comments My novel titled "Voices in the Head " will be available for free download for two days (4th and 5th of Jan). Please download, read and review. Hope you all spend your time in the company of intriguing characters and travel with them on their journey and feel for them in the cataclysmic events called their life and recognise yourself in them.

What the novel is about?

Asha rescues an old man abandoned by his family and calls him Granpa. She takes Granpa to a doctor who says he has a maximum of three months to live. She wants Granpa to die in his native amidst his loved ones.
But the old man doesn't remember his past. She along with Joy, her dog and her landlord couple embark on a journey on two Enfield bikes. On the journey, she meets intriguing people who share their stories with her.
Will Asha locate the old man's native or does the journey turn into her own inner journey fighting her own demons?
Download the novel to find out.
Looking forward to hear from you all.

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.in/Voices-Head-Sat...

Thanks in advance,
Satish

message 2: by Sujit (new)

Sujit Srinivasan (sujitsrinivasan) | 8 comments Hi Satish
I am interested to review your book. Can you please email me a copy of the same .
Thanks

message 3: by Satish (new)

Satish Somasundaram | 10 comments Thanks Sujith, can you send me your mail I'd.

message 4: by Sujit (new)

Sujit Srinivasan (sujitsrinivasan) | 8 comments Shoot out your email sujitsrinivasan@outlook.com

message 5: by Sujit (new)

Sujit Srinivasan (sujitsrinivasan) | 8 comments Sujit wrote: "Hi Satish
I am interested to review your book. Can you please email me a copy of the same .
Thanks"

Sathish , can you please sent it over to sujitsrinivasan@outlook.com.. And kindly acknowledge me once you sent it

message 6: by Satish (new)

Satish Somasundaram | 10 comments I have already sent it, check your mail and do let me know. Thanks