|✵||Town of Supernaturals||✵| discussion

Town > Scoops n’ Smiles

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jan 02, 2018 10:41PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay)
Scoops n’ Smile is an ice cream shop in town that everyone loves. It’s cozy anterior and tasty treats are what it’s none for. You can choose from chocolate fudge, bloodmary, or polkadot eyeballs.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee stood before the wooden counter, waiting for her ice cream. Being a vampire, they normally didn’t get to eat humans food, which she found very sad because she missed eating fries and pasta. But now everything tasted disgusting to her. Well, almost everything. Luckily for her, there were still a few things she could still enjoy, like coffee and ice cream. Of course not just any coffee or any ice cream, but ones with blood. She tried not to think about it. Just like when she tried not to think about it too much when she drinks blood by itself. Being a vampire wasn’t something she wanted, and she hates the fact that she drinks blood. But at least she got to eat ice cream. It made her feel a little normal.

message 3: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) Esme flitted into the doorway of the icecream shoo, and folded her wings neatly behind her back. She sauntered into the icecream shop, her pink boots barely making a noise on wooden floor, no thanks to her petite figure. She looks up at the board of flavors, inhaling the sweet scent of icecream... and blood? The only thing she wasn’t the most fond of in this town was the constant stench of blood anywhere good was served. Maybe she just had a sensitive nose. She turns her head and spots the girl waiting patiently for her icecream, and, ever the flirt, tosses her white blonde hair and smiles. “Hello there.”

message 4: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) ((hello?))

message 5: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jan 22, 2018 12:00PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Sorry. I’ve been busy and replies are hard to stop by all together so I take them one at a time. I’ll post soon))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee’s train of thoughts were stopped when someone approached her. “Huh?” She turned to look at her, a bit startled. “Oh, hi. Sorry.” Vee gave a small smile as she relaxed, realizing there was no harm. Ever since her father was attacked, sneaking up to her was something she didn’t work with well. But Vee pushed those thoughts away for now and focused on the blonde hair girl before her. She looked over her, her innocent mind thinking she was a human. Vee still didn’t know much about supernaturals, and because she hides what she is, she doesn’t come across others that aren’t human, or at least she doesn’t know if they are. She was still new to this secret truth about mythical creatures being real.

((I don’t know if you know that she should keep her powers hidden because Supernaturals are a secret from the humans. So having her wings out would get attention. Unless humans wouldn’t be able to see them))

message 7: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) ((Oh it’s cool I just didn’t know if you saw or not, I get it. And her wings are tucked away, I just assumed by having blood and stuff on the menus the humans knew. But good to know))
The stench of blood was nearly unbearable on this girl. She scrunched her nose slightly. “You seem a bit jumpy,” she observed, studying her. Hmm, pale, with the undeniable stench of blood? Esme assumed she was a vampire. Not a bad looking one either. But nevertheless, she still pulled her wings in a little tighter, even though she knew humans couldn’t see.
“So, what flavors are good here?” she asked, turning to the flavor board.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Ik there away now. It’s when she came in. And it’ll be in code. Like bloodmary. Only vampires would order it cuz they know what it actually means. I must’ve worded it wrong or didn’t do a good way of explaining lol ))

“Just a little tired,” Vee said softly as she looked away, not liking that she was lying. She couldn’t just tell her she was jumpy from attack. That wasn’t something you told strangers. But she was glad the girl didn’t linger on that comment and asked her about the ice cream. For a moment, Vee thought of saying she didn’t know, because it’s been a while since she eat the normal ice cream, and now they all tasted disgusting to her. Plus she didn’t think it was a good idea to tell her the one with blood was good. But since Vee had been coming to this place way before she changed, she knew what was good and what wasn’t. “The Cotten candy one is really good. Then the blueberry bash.” She said smiling as she thought about those flavors. She really did miss being a human.

message 9: by ❀eja❀ (last edited Jan 23, 2018 04:04PM) (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) ((Ah, I gotcha, I misunderstood. Thank you!!))
Esme smirked slightly at the girls obvious discomfort at first. Clearly she hasn’t realized she seemed jumpy. But she collected herself well, she supposed, as she strode up to the cashier. “Ah, I think I’ll have the cotton candy?” she glanced back at the girl, who was smiling at something, then back at the cashier. “In a small please.” She handed over a wad of cash from her back pocket, and dropped the change into the tip jar. She took a few steps back and turned to the girl again. “I really like your hair, it’s such a nice color,” Esme complemented, aware of her short figure as she twirled a piece of her own bleached hair.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Sorry about that. And thanks. Just thought u should know for future rps))

Vee smiled happily. Her hand went to her hair unconsciously and pushed back a few strand behind her ear. “Thanks.” She tells her. She hadnf had anyone complement her hair in a while. At least not since she dyed it, which was before she changed into a vampire. Simple comments like this made her day. It allowed her to forget what she was, and that’s exactly what she wanted. But she couldn’t always forget what she was, especially in moments when she was feeding, like now. “Here you,” cashier brought Vee’s bloodmary to her in a small plastic bowl. Vee picked up on the scent of blood in her dessert, her eyes scanning the scarlet treat. She felt her fangs come out for a moment, but she forced them to go back. She hated this feeling. The burning thirst. She cleared her throat, remembering the girl before her. Vee didn’t want to be rude and forget about her. But she didn’t want to eat in front of her. It always made her uncomfortable to eat any blood treat before someone. So she just stood there, holding her bowl in her hands before she spoke again with a smile. “I’m Vee by the way.”

message 11: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) Esme forced down a gag when the unbearable sent of blood hit her nose as the girl took her ice cream and held it. Definitely blood flavored. The only thing she loathed about being a pixie was her enhanced senses. Growing up, her parents thought her sensitivity to bright light, loud noise, and harsh smells was a sign of autism, but now Esme realized that it was most likely because she was a pixie. She tried not to focus on what she was smelling and forced a smile. “Esmeralda. But call me Esme,” she said, holding out her hand.

message 12: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jun 17, 2018 05:23PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee shifted her bowl into one hand so she could shake her with the other. “It’s nice to meet you Esme.” She tells her before pulling her hand back. She looked down to the ice cream she held, picking up its scent. It made her throat burn with thirst, especially since she hadn’t fed in a while. She avoided it as much as she could, but there were times where it came back to bite her in the ass. She looked away, hoping she wouldn’t think about it too much. “I don’t see you here much,” Vee said, making small conversation. “I come here a lot, since I was little.” She softly laughed. She kinda had an obsession if she were to be honest. “Do you come a lot?”

message 13: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) Vee was making small talk, but she seemed a bit uncomfortable. She must think Esme was a human. She glanced around, but didn’t see anyone else here besides the cashier. She didn’t want to stop Vee from eating, if that was the problem. But she wanted to be subtle about it. “No, actually, I moved here recently. I actually came here from Tokyo,” Esme answered. The employee behind the counter held out her icecream, which she took, and thanked them. “I needed... a new start, if you get what I mean.” She ate a small spoonful of ice cream.

message 14: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jun 29, 2018 07:36PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) “Wow, Tokyo? I always wanted to visit that place.” She admits, thinking over her dream to travel. Come to think about it now, she could travel all around now that she would live for forever. Vee watched her, knowing she was hinting at something. But she wasn’t sure what. Not because she was dumb, but she was still new to this whole supernatural thing. She never met other mythical creatures besides herself, or if she didn’t, she know what they were. But what did she mean then? “A new start?” She asked, a bit confused. She was a bit worried if she was hinting to something that had to do with vampires. Did she know she was one? Vee was starting to freak out now. Maybe she should leave. “Ugh... Sorry I just remembered I have to be somewhere. Bye.” She quickly said and walked away. She wasn’t sure even in the mood to eat her ice cream anymore.