|✵||Town of Supernaturals||✵| discussion

Mod > Mod chat

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Only the mods can post here

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Lol that’s weird. I’m glad u like it though :)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Rose do u want to send out a pm to the members and inform them that the group is done and they can start making characters and what not

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Hey rose are we letting people use cartoon or drawings as face claims. Cuz I usually make my groups use real people for appearance. I’m not sure what u want to do

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Willa has characters that are cartoons. Idk what u want to do with that

message 6: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jan 06, 2018 10:07AM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Will do. Also, I’m going to be sending this out the all the members in the group in a few.

Hello everyone,
This is just a reminder that the group is up and ready for you to start roleplaying. Please just make sure you check out the rules and turn on your notification for the announcement thread. If you have time to claim any faces that you would like to, head over to the face claim thread before it's too late. So start making your characters so you can start to roleplay! If you need any help or want anything, just pm one of mods.

- Fayza

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) That’s actually a good idea. But arranging it would be very difficult.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I understand that you don’t need approval. I wasn’t really saying she wasn’t approved. I was just saying it would be better that you added history and gave her a personality. Not say tbrp because the character thread is meant to give an outline for the characters and of who they are. Normally all characters, in all groups I’ve been in, must have those two parts. I wouldn’t approve a character that doesn’t have history or personality so it would only be fair if a mod did that too. It doesn’t have to be much. If you don’t want her history to be known u could simply give a small paragraph about how she’s been through something and doesn’t speak of it. I’m only saying

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Hey lacie. Have you pmed the other mods?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) U want to continue this? Cuz you stopped doing anything here so I assumed u gave up

message 12: by Joe (new)

Joe Barret (joebarrett) | 2 comments I am sorry, as I have been very busy of late. I had to move out last Sunday and when I did I moved 98 miles away from work till middle of March. Working from 6:30 to 5 is keeping me a little busy of late. I will be more active during the day then the evenings as I can steel sometime from work.

message 13: by micha (new)

micha st-pierre | 6 comments I'm sorry, school started again and I don't have a lot of time

message 14: by Boba (new)

Boba | 11 comments Mod
Lacie PMs me so she still doing such with this group.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I’m going to try to bring this group back, so I’ll take over. I did set it up after all. You guys could help if you would like

message 17: by Joe (new)

Joe Barret (joebarrett) | 2 comments Hi how's everone

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Guys. As mods, you should be very active. It’s not fair that I’m trying to keep this place going by rping with everyone that asks.

Mimi Angel of Love Your mods are not very active?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Just said the same thing. For the group to work, they need to help.

Also, I don’t mean to be rude, but you can’t post here mimi

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I’ll see what I can do about it.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) No problem. I’ve been thinking about this group for a while. Also, when you say mob, do u mean mod?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) That’s fine. Okay what do we do to get it active again?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Hey. I’m sorry to say, but I’ve been busy lately with life and other groups, so I’ve decided to leave this one. I can’t take on more responsibility. Hopefully you can replace me with someone that would love to help because this is an amazing group that deserves some love!

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Thank you. Same to you. Good luck!