Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Remi The Pink Robin Join Remi in His Journey by Kristin Wiman Kristin Wiman

Title: Remi The Pink Robin
Author: Kristin Wiman
Genre: Children's Book
Formats Available: Mobi (Kindle) or Pdf
Time Frame: 4 Weeks

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

This book tells a story about a bird named Remi. Find out more about this cute bird's journey in this book.

The book comes with beautiful watercolor illustration. Great for family time, bonding with your kids and is good for kids learning how to read. Warm stories, comes with moral value and whimsical illustrations.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi (kindle) or Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

PDF

Kristin Wiman | 18 comments Dear Tony, I have send the PDF to your email address.
Please let me know if you haven't receive it.

enjoy!
Kristin

message 4: by ella ☆ (new) - added it

ella ☆ any pronouns (bianchibooks) | 25 comments Ella Bianchi - ellacbianchi@gmail.com
PDF

message 5: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Ella

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments Nope didnt get it Kristin

tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

PDF

Alex Logan (alexlogan) | 8 comments Alex Logan
alexloganwriting@hotmail.com
PDF

message 8: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Alex.

Tony resent your request.

Alex Logan (alexlogan) | 8 comments I posted my review! Thanks again for sending me a copy. :)

message 10: by ella ☆ (new) - added it

ella ☆ any pronouns (bianchibooks) | 25 comments Sorry for not posting it here sooner, but here's the link to my review of Remi The Pink Robin: Join Remi in His Journey!

Kristin Wiman | 18 comments Many Thanks Ella, your review is very sweet.

Kristin Wiman | 18 comments Dear Alex,
Thanks for reviewing my book. I'm glad you love the illustrations of the book. It took me a year to finish them. I'm making a second book about mermaid and doing studies for the underwater illustrations. :)

message 13: by Lia (new)

Lia Brent (liabrent) | 1 comments Hi Kristin,
I downloaded and read your book Remi The Pink Robin from Kindle Unlimited. I noticed the same issues with the grammar, punctuation, and font that other readers have posted about on Goodreads and Amazon. You posted that you had made corrections to the book copy. Are you sure all the changes are live on Amazon?
I am also a children's book author and I've had issues with making corrections and uploading them but not seeing them in my downloaded copy, even though I have checked the box to update my Kindle books automatically when new corrections are available on my downloaded books.
I absolutely LOVED your illustrations! If your copy was at the same level as your art, there'd be no stopping you. I'd be happy to review Remi when the copy changes (professional editors are better!) are live on Amazon. Let me know. I also post my reviews of children's books on my blog.
:) Lia Brent, author of
Tess the Princess Dress (The Chronicles of the Clothes Mind Book 1) by Lia Brent