2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Katy’s 50 Story Challenge!!!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katy (new)

Katy Englebright | 2 comments Hello all! Okay, so I decided this year I’m going to get serious about reading. Not only am I going to read more, but I’m going to read more than just fluff pieces. Pieces I can concentrate about 30% on while I do other things.
So I set my goal at 50 books and while I’m sure I’ll go over it, it does give me some wiggle room when I need it.
I hope all goes well this year and I look forward to talking to everyone!!!

Jasmine (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ | 78 comments Good luck! You can do it (:

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Katy wrote: "Hello all! Okay, so I decided this year I’m going to get serious about reading. Not only am I going to read more, but I’m going to read more than just fluff pieces...."

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Katy & a very happy New (reading) Year!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!