Horror Aficionados discussion

eReaders/eBooks > FREE Kindle books!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Seaberg (cricketseaberg) | 245 comments I've been gone from Goodreads for several months, and am just now venturing back.

One of the things I've been busy with is starting a new group on Facebook. My goal is to help readers build their e-libraries. I have a couple of admins working with me, and we all post numerous books every day. Books are guaranteed FREE **when posted**. Now, of course, those books can change price at any time, so we can't guarantee them after we hit the button, but you should be able to get most of them before the price changes. We post just about anything, as long as it's free: Horror, Paranormal, Mysteries, Romance, Self-help, Biographies, Classics, Kids books, etc.

We also have several authors and publishers who stop by to give us books. ALL posts sit until they are checked and approved by me or one of my admins. "Free with Kindle Unlimited" doesn't count - they must be FREE for EVERYONE when submitted.

I've got almost 2,200 members at this point, and the group is growing fast. If you like FREE Kindle books, please join my group. I'd love to help you, too!

"Free Kindle Books!"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/18696...

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel Gelique (angelgelique) | 185 comments Brenda wrote: "I've been gone from Goodreads for several months, and am just now venturing back.

One of the things I've been busy with is starting a new group on Facebook. My goal is to help readers build their ..."

Sounds awesome, Brenda! Wish I had Facebook! I'll help spread the word, though. I'm thrilled that you're back! :-)

message 3: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Seaberg (cricketseaberg) | 245 comments Aw, I love you, Angel! I've missed you, too!

message 4: by jb (new)

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) | 2035 comments Cool! I don’t have a kindle, but sometimes it’ll still let me purchase the book for free. I do have the app on my iPad.

message 5: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Seaberg (cricketseaberg) | 245 comments If you have the app, you have a Kindle. Your e-books will be saved to the Amazon Kindle cloud, and you'll have them available to sync them to any Kindle or Kindle app you use.

message 6: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3561 comments I just joined your group on facebook, Brenda. Thanks for accepting me on there earlier. I spend most of my time here on GR and HA, but I am happy to grab any free books I can for my kindle and already found a couple you had posted on facebook! :)

message 7: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Seaberg (cricketseaberg) | 245 comments I'm so glad. I have more than 20,000 e-books, and just really wanted to share that opportunity with other bookworms. Thanks for joining! Spread the word - I just want to help people who love to read!

message 8: by Mark (new)

Mark Kasniak Free today 1/8

Dark comedy, Gory zombie novel

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0195THER8

message 9: by Clive (new)

Clive Reznor | 9 comments Looks like a good opportunity to share some of the books out there that may get overlooked.

message 10: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Seaberg (cricketseaberg) | 245 comments Yes, as long as they're free for everyone - Kindle Unlimited doesn't count - then they can be shared in the group.

message 11: by Mark (new)

Mark Kasniak Free Witchcraft Thriller!!! In the Forest of Light and Dark is free today on Amazon!!! #Thriller #Horror 1/29/2018
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01603WX7I

message 12: by Hectaizani (new)

Hectaizani | 165 comments I just requested to join your Facebook group because I can't resist free kindle books. :)

message 13: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Seaberg (cricketseaberg) | 245 comments I don't blame you. I've found some fantastic authors because of the free books.

message 14: by S.T. (new)

S.T. Sanchez | 2 comments FREE TODAY on Amazon Free on Kindle Unlimited all the time
Reviews appreciated but not required.
Catch up on book 1 of my exciting Vampire Trilogy before book 2 Nightwalker is released in May
myBook.to/sunwalkertrilogy
Award Winning Author Carole P. Roman said “Imaginative book about a natural-born vampire. All it took was for both parents to have a gene mutation in common, and daughter Lilly was born a a vampire. Her uncle wanted her destroyed, but her mother fiercely protects and saves her daughter's life. Lilly is a charming girl, popular and full of fun. When her best- friend is nearly killed by another vampire, Lilly saves her friend and charms Tread, another Sunwalker. An unexpected betrayal sends her deep into the vampire's world where the book takes a shocking twist. Entertaining and fun, ST Sanchez has written an enjoyable story for vampire lovers.”

message 15: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2423 comments 95C883D2-6C57-488E-81AA-0F9CF1FE0E3F.jpg

message 16: by Anne (w/ an E) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 754 comments Lena wrote: ""

Where did you see them for free, Lena? It is not free on Amazon. Can we get a link?

message 17: by Lena (new)

message 18: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Merritt | 176 comments It All Started (Zournal, #1) by R.S. Merritt FREE on Amazon until the 25th!

https://www.amazon.com/Zournal-Book-1...