November 2016 Moms Book Club discussion

Book Selection and Rules

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jayde (new)

Jayde Cole | 9 comments Mod
Welcome Ladies!

Just want to go over how this book club will work. I will be assigning everyone a month so they can plan ahead. When it’s your month you will choose 3 books you’d like to read. Then you’ll create a poll and everyone will vote. The book with the most votes wins.
Polls must be made by the 14th and voting will close on the 15th. This will give everyone time to get the book before the beginning of the month.
It’s requested that the books you choose be ones that are easily accessible (ones that can be bought or found in a library. Not just E-reader books)
We can have open discussion throughout the month. Please be mindful of spoilers. Add what chapter or page number you are on in the discussion board title so people can avoid certain threads.

And let’s have fun!

message 2: by Brenna (new)

Brenna Heim | 4 comments eek! I'm excited to do this!

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 5 comments For the current book, do we have until the end of January to read it? Also, when will the discussion take place?

message 4: by Jayde (new)

Jayde Cole | 9 comments Mod
I’d like if everyone could finish by the end of the month but I know some may be behind with the timing of when we started. Discussions can take place throughout the month and then I will lead a final discussion at the end of the month.

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz Guido | 6 comments Yay! Super excited about this! :)

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen Tosh | 10 comments This book is addicting! I can’t put it down

message 7: by Madiha (last edited Jan 07, 2018 08:58AM) (new)

Madiha Baig | 1 comments Is this ok to post? Please delete if not but came across a pdf version of the book we are all reading
http://www.ppbooks.net/Classics/e4414...
I figured it could help whoever is still looking for the book

message 8: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 28 comments Mod
Oh, man. I wish I would have seen this before. I bought it because the library had been closed from all the snow.

message 9: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Malliet | 3 comments Just got my book today! Can’t wait to discuss! 🙂