Play Book Tag discussion

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara (mootastic1) | 770 comments I just wanted to pop in and say hello. A few of you have checked in on me as I've been absent for much of the year, so I felt it only right to let everyone know I'm still around.

Due to a rough 2017, I wasn't reading much and certainly didn't feel like writing reviews, so I just faded away for a bit. I'll try to be more active this year, and even if it's only a few sentences, share my thoughts on what I do read.

So far, it's been a good start to 2018 with two books each read in a single sitting, which is enough for five stars on my mind.

message 2: by Jenni Elyse (new)

Jenni Elyse (jenni_elyse) | 1315 comments Sara wrote: "I just wanted to pop in and say hello. A few of you have checked in on me as I've been absent for much of the year, so I felt it only right to let everyone know I'm still around.

Due to a rough 2..."

Hi Sara! I'm sorry 2017 was so rough! I'm glad 2018 is shaping up to be a good year! I hope it continues in the vein. Good luck!

message 3: by annapi (new)

annapi | 4986 comments Hi Sara! I'm sorry about 2017 too - I think many of us found 2017 hard going - I know we had our own ups and downs, mostly downs... but hopefully 2018 will be better! If you have time, pop over to the PBT Members - Who are We? thread and give us a little blurb about yourself!

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6437 comments So happy you are here for a visit!!! Two books? Lol, I already feel behind . . .

message 5: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2339 comments Great to see you, Sara, and I hope 2018 proves to be a happy year for you.

message 6: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments I’ve missed you! Nice to hear from you Sara.

message 7: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 8342 comments Hi, Sara! I'm so happy to see you back again! I do hope things are better for you this year and you are able to stop in more often! :-)

message 8: by Booknblues (new)

Booknblues | 5793 comments Sara wrote: "I just wanted to pop in and say hello. A few of you have checked in on me as I've been absent for much of the year, so I felt it only right to let everyone know I'm still around.

Due to a rough 2..."

Sara, I've wondered where you went. i was in Pittsburgh recently and thought of you.

I hope that things start looking up for you soon.

message 9: by Karin (last edited Jan 02, 2018 04:12PM) (new)

Karin | 7018 comments Hi, Sara, great to see you here! I hope 2018 continues to be a better year for you.

message 10: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tstan) | 1197 comments So happy to see you back!

message 11: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments Hi Sara! I’ve missed you and am happy to see you here again. Sorry about your having a rough year last year. Here’s hoping 2018 is better for all of us!

message 12: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 2143 comments Hi Sara! I hope you will be able to stick around with us and that 2018 turns out to be a stellar year for you.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome back, Sara. I hope 2018 turns out to be a better year for you.

message 14: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 5813 comments Hi, Sara ... it's so good to hear from you again! Here's to a better 2018.

message 15: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7759 comments Sara, it is good to see you!!! I hope you have a better 2018 and are able to pop in more!

message 16: by Ladyslott (new)

Ladyslott | 1880 comments Sara I was just thinking of you yesterday, wondering where you’ve been. I’m sorry you’ve had a rough year and hope 2018 is kinder to you.

message 17: by JoLene (new)

JoLene (trvl2mtns) | 1532 comments Here’s hoping for a brighter 2018. I think that is a wish for several of us!

message 18: by Rachel N. (new)

Rachel N. | 1472 comments It's good to see you Sara. I hope this is a better year and you're able to be around here more.

message 19: by Sara (new)

Sara (mootastic1) | 770 comments Thanks everyone. My word of the year is hope, so I am trying to go into everything with a hopeful attitude.

message 20: by Nicole D. (new)

Nicole D. | 1482 comments My book twin, I haven't replaced you in my heart.

message 21: by Denizen (new)

Denizen (den13) | 1138 comments It's good to see you again. Here's hoping your 2018 is a better year. Two books in 2 sittings? I'm jealous!

message 22: by Charlie (new)

Charlie  Ravioli (charlie_ravioli) | 424 comments Wishing you the best!