it's personal discussion

Journals : J-L > Jackie Frost

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments Most of you know me as Jack or Jackie Frost. I love to read and write. I don't do it often, but they are the key to have fun. I have been writing for about nine years. I have been on Goodreads for six years. I also love roleplay on here as well. Just recently, I have joined WattPad. For those who have a wattpad account, please take a look at the books I have written. Thanks.

I am a chill person, so if anyone wants to chat, comment here, and we can hit PM or chat here.

Please follow me as well. Thanks.
Here is a link to my wattpad:

https://www.wattpad.com/user/EllenCho...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments I want to make an announcement that between the 6th and 26th of January. I won't be on Goodreads as much since I will be traveling and I do not know what percentage of the time I will be in a wifi zone. Thanks. I will definitely give updates.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments I have been thinking, that I could give a little preview/ beginning of my stories. Here is one I worked on a few years ago but came back to it just the end of last year. It is called Dream.

Descrption
Nina Markus has lived her life like anyone else, goes to school, has friends and family and enjoys it. The only problem is that she is not like everyone else. Every year she has to hide a terrible secret that almost rips her apart knowing that one day everyone will know.

Preview:

A room filled with balloons, cards, and people sitting in chairs as a girl about 15 lay in bed. Her eyes shut closed. She took slow, but steady breaths.

Hi, I am Nina Markus, I am fifteen. I was born on the 31st of October. As I lay here still alive, there is story I would like to tell you before I die. Let me begin about a year ago; I was fourteen going onto fifteen in about a week. It was almost Halloween.

I walked down the hallway and towards my locker. I wore my favorite hat as my long brown hair ran down to the middle of my back. I also wore my brown cowboy boots, and a plaid blouse and a stylish knee high skirt.
“Nina!” Casey called me over as she waved at me. We all started high school about a month ago.
“Hi, Casey, Nico, and Jannett. What is up?”
“Well, we, I mean I, was wondering what you were going to be for Halloween,” Nico asked me. To tell you the truth, I have been friends with them since kindergarten, and they always forget that my birthday is on Halloween.
“I have not decided yet,” I told them while opening the locker. “Do you know what you are going to be?” I took out my books for my next class.
“Nico and Jannett are going to Salt and Pepper shakers. I am going to be a witch.” Casey answered me.
I was in the processes of closing my locker when my heart started to slow. I took slow and steady deep breaths, I did have a chip inside me, but one day I was going to get it.
“Nina, are you okay?” Janet asked me.
“Yeah, I am fine.” I then started to head to my English class.
Okay, I did not tell my friends yet, but ever since I was born, I had been sick. It is like this, the doctors said that there is no cure, but I doubt that. Anyways, I have to take so much medication and only have to do it at night and in the morning and at noon.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments If anyone liked it, please check out my Wattpad page. You can check out the link to it on Goodreads as well down below.

https://www.goodreads.com/story/list/...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments Today has been a slow day. Supposed to be packing, but ended up watching youtube and such.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments OMG!! I am so pumped right now! In two days. I will be heading to Europe. Again so pumped!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments It is also snowing as well. Wish I could get a pic to show, but when I use personal photos, won't work.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments
Why do I even go back to the same person over and over again no matter how many times we fight? Not physically, but emotionally. The problem is that I love her and I don't know what to do. Most times I cannot hold myself back from ignoring the fact that the fight was useless. I don't know what to do now. Every night I cry myself to sleep, thinking what it would be like if different events played out that did not affect the outcome of having a fight.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments I'm sorry :(

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments It is okay. This year I am going to start off with focusing on other things. New year, new start.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments
Was scrolling through shows that arrived on Netflix and just found a show that many years ago (when I was younger), I read the books for. I don't know if I should happy or questioning why there is an animation of the books.

Update: I am watching it and liking it so far eventhough it is the first episode.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments It is getting late over here, so I am going to bed now. Night!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments Goodmorning!

Update: One day left until I leave. Still pumped as ever!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments In twenty-four hours I will be at the airport, so pumped!!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments Yesterday I landed early morning. I apologize if I am not on. The wifi where I am staying is a bit crappy, but I will come on when I can. Thanks for the understanding!

Sunday, Jan 7th

Anyways, I took so many photos yesterday and today. I went to the London Eye and rode to the top. Then traveled through the underground. I also went to eat at an amazing restaurant for dinner. After that headed back to where I was staying and passed out. I was so exhausted. Keep you all updated!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments So I realized I have not posted anything here. So updates.

Overal, the weather has been very nice to me the last two weeks.

Earlier this week, Monday.
- Traveled to Glastonbury and on the way back ( Not even an hour in, bus broke down)

Tuesday
- Ended up finding bedbug

Wednesday
- Same thing as Tuesday

Thursday
- Nothing new

Friday
- Went to York

Sat (Today)
- Went to Portobello RD
- It rained
- Got a new bag
- Realized I am heading home next Friday

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments Update

It is Friday and I am heading home from London. I cannot believe the spring semester will start in five days. I hope I visited all the places I wanted to visit.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments Forgot to mention, I will have no wifi for no more than 8 hours.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments In two days my classes will start and I already came back from London on Friday, arrived on campus on Saturday. So I am bored right now and even watching Netflix isn't helping my boredom. Help, please!!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments So my laptop is being annoying. I am not able to play one of my favorite games.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments Debating whether or not to read a book or continue watching Netflix...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments So just yesterday, at the end of Valentines day, I now have a significant other! It was hilarious, single the whole day and then got asked to be their girlfriend. Another hilarious thing is that they are at least 6 feet tall.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments So I have not updated this yet. But good news, I am going to the Netherlands for the study abroad trip this summer for my school! So pumped and I leave exactly a week after graduation!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments I have a few exciting news. First, I am going to the Netherlands for study abroad during the summer. Second, I am getting my associates in two weeks. And three I excited to see if I get the Campus Ambassador position.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 5901 comments That's awesome! Congrats!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments I also wanted to put in a short story I wrote.

Icy Ballad of Captain Jack

“Daddy, will you tell us a story?” My daughter questioned me as we finished cleaning up our dinner plates. “Please, you always tell us stories of your adventures, especially of the one where you met a Zoolob.” She added, following me to the couch.

“Of course, Nira.” I answered, sitting down in the middle so that my partner and daughter could sit down. I pulled my family towards me and wrapped my arms around them, watching the two lean their heads on my lap and chest, as I leaned back trying to remember the details of the trip. “Now where should I begin…” It took me a second before I found the right words.

“It was only a few years before you were born Nira. It was the year 2167 and the human race had decided to finally put into action of trying to fly to Jupiter, only a century after finally landing the human race on Mars….”

It was not just a regular day on Mars, me and my crew, Roy, Drew and Jim were asked to be the first ones to land on Jupiter. At this point in humanity, we had yet to land on Jupiter just like many years ago, our ancestors waited many years to finally fly people up to mars, only to start colonizing there. Our mission was to land on Jupiter and get some samples but we had no idea what was yet to come.

I placed one foot into the shuttle and then the other one, ready for another mission. “Captain Jack, come in…We have a problem on the bridge.” I heard on my walkie talkie.
“This is Captain Jack, what is the emergency?” I called back as made my way up to the bridge.

“The lights for the engine are not turning on. We might need to call the mechanic to see if they can go down and check.” I heard Roy. “What do you think Capt? Do we need to send Jim down to che….”

I soon cut Roy off, “Yes, send him down there now, so we can leave at exactly on the dot of three.” I spoke confidently as I finally reached the bridge. “Did you send Jim down there?”

“Of course, Capt. Jack.” Roy stood at the control panel, eyeing everything, checking, double checking and even triple checking to make sure everything was ready for takeoff. It did not take more than ten minutes for Jim to finish fixing the engine. My crew and I were excited to do this mission.

“We’re ready to roll sir. Just say the word Capt. Jack.” Roy held his hands at the control panel ready, for me to give the command. I sat in the chair, waiting patiently, occasionally checking the time.

Jim had just finished fixing the engine and I was ready to give the command signal to Roy so that we could take off. Before the mission, so about a month ago before that, the crew and I, but more so I got the message about traveling to Jupiter.

I finally gave the command to start the ship. Jim was back on the bridge with the rest of the crew. Now we were off, the X galaxy was up in the air routed towards Jupiter. It took about no more than an hour to reach outer space. For about fifteen minutes the crew was silent, trying not to mess anything up.

“Captain, do we have orders to use lightspeed?” I watched Roy turn his body halfway, waiting for an answer from me.
It took me a few seconds to finally reply with an answer. “Yes, but use the slowest speed,” I answered him as I leaned back, listening for him to start counting down.

I glanced out the window watching the moons of Jupiter draw nearer and near, first Adrastea, then Aitne, Amalthea, Ananke, Aoede, Arche…The list kept going on. It was not until we had just started to fly around Europa when one of the lights flashed.

“Capt. we have a problem with the engines,” Roy called out. “And we are flying too close to Europa. If we had to, we must land immediately.” I heard him inform me.

I finally turned my head and looked at him and thought. “If we have to, we must.” I spoke as I turned my head back out the window and sighed quietly as I continued to keep my composure. As a captain, I always need to keep my composure and stay confident even if something is wrong and do not know how to fix the problem. “But make sure you bring the X Galaxy down as gently as possible. I do not want her to break and then we end up being stuck.” I turned my attention back to Roy. “And once we land, send Jim down to the engine to see what the problem is.” I added, watching Roy do exactly what I instructed.

The X Galaxy finally landed on Europa, the icy cold planet or what we call a moon. Our mission changed the moment one of the engines of X Galaxy stopped working. Since I was the captain, I volunteered myself to check the surrounds out. Of course, before that, we used the thermostat to check the temperature outside. From what we could tell, it was -260 Fahrenheit. Thankfully we were prepared but before that, the crew and I had not slept in a few hours, so we set our alarms for at least twelve hours.

Our alarms finally went off, Jim and I made our way down to the engines to see what was wrong. The two of us looked and looked but we could not find anything wrong. It was then I decided to head out and look around. From what I could tell, there was nothing but at that moment, I had no knowledge of the encounter I was going to have in a few hours.

Roy and I finally stepped out, letting our eyes glance around, eyeing all the blue and white ice. The ground crunched under my feet as I walked. “Captain, what are we looking for?” I heard Roy through the radio between our suites.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments “I am not sure.” I spoke confidently. “I will let you know when we see it…” I began to trail off, pausing for a second, not taking another step. “Stop walking.” I held out my hand to signal for Roy to stop walking. For a second, I could sense something was wrong. I did not know what until I had begun to walk again, slowly this time. Something in my gut was telling to get back to the X Galaxy but part of me told myself to keep going.

I had not gone more than two feet when I could feel something crack. The moment I turned to face Roy, the ground came crumbling under me. “Captain Jack!” I heard my crew mate call out to me through the radio.

“Just go back to the ship.” I quickly called back before hearing a static cut us out. The last thing I saw was Roy’s suite.

Only a few hours later, I finally woke, only to find myself in what looked like an icy cave. I probably was in there for many, many hours, probably a day or so. And when I woke, a creature, standing more than five feet, four tentacles, holding themselves up and a gel like head. From what I read about, this creature looked way similar to what we humans call a jellyfish but it was completely different.

“Hello…” I began before chiming, “I am not going to hurt you.” I added as I took in the surroundings. It was not that dark, but because of the light bouncing off of the ice, my eyes were able to take in the surroundings. It was all ice so there was nothing to see except ice.

“Hello?” It questioned and greeted at the same time as it moved a little closer, picking up its tentacles. At first, I thought it was just making weird noises as it came closer, but when I listened carefully, I could hear and understand what it is saying.

For the next few hours, we chatted and got to know each other somewhat. I learned that their species was called the Zoolobs and did not know if there any other creatures on their so-called “planet.” I introduced myself and that I was from Mars. I also explained that my ship had broken down we did not know how to fix it with nothing around.

“It did not take long before one of them brought me back up to the ship. I introduced my crew to the Zoolobs; thankfully we all got along and I somewhat got a little close to one of them and agreed to bring the Zoolob back to Mars…” I trailed off before I glanced over at my family and smiled. There was no way I was going to disturb them. Every time I told the two of them my adventures, they always ended up asleep. I reached over and pulled one blanket over my partner and another one over my daughter Nira. It was not until they both had blankets on them, I leaned back and closed my eyes, finally getting my rest for the night.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments As of this morning, I have become addicted to this one song. I am not sure, but maybe because it has a shark and that is the school mascot??? Here is the link. Hope you don't get as addicted to it as I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKHte...

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 5901 comments Okay I read the story but I don't have a lot of time to leave feedback.
The story itself is cute. I couldn't help but wonder how they spoke the same langauge, though. Plus they sound like an advanced society so it seemed odd they were using walkie talkies. There was a moment or two where I think a word got left out of the sentence or areas where it could benefit from some editing for grammer and clarity.
In short, the story is an excellent start and a cute, fun tale.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 512 comments Thanks. I did it for my science fiction class. I got a B on it. (I think 88, can't remember)

message 33: by Nate (new)

Nate  | 4557 comments Over all, Not bad.
Is it going to be continued or is this a stand alone piece? As a stand alone it leaves a lot of unanswered questions but that can be good at times for it leaves a lot to the reader to decide. However, I could see it being the start of a bigger piece too. (As a stand alone, it is lacking in details.)
Descriptions were good though I think there were times when it could be a bit more informative in order to paint a clear picture for you readers.
It could use a bit of tweaking but over all not bad. Well done.

It is weird to think that it has been three years since I have posted on here. I am not sure why I stopped. I guess there was nothing to say or put into my diary/ journal. I think this year I might actually do a post a day. I will see what I can do, but I guess this the best of how I can come back and continue. Now that I think of it, I might put down any thoughts I have and see where this will take me. I wish I could say 'wish me luck' but I guess I need all I can to finally come back. For right now there is nothing I can say, but maybe see you tomorrow.

Goodmorning, afternoon, and evening. I still cannot believe that the journal has been sitting here for three years. I am going to try to post a day so here is day 2. If end up doing two comments on here, I might do one in the morning and one in the evening. So here is the morning one. Not much is happening except going to work, so the second post will be when I get home (and eat dinner, of course). I have been thinking and wondering if I could just put my thoughts down during the day (with the app) and see where that will take me. Anyways, have to go so let's do this thing!

Well the day has been going well. Over where I am the weather is gorgeous! I am so happy that it is a lot better than the last two days. Two days ago we got snow and rain in the same day. I am not fully complaining, but it is spring and where I am, we will take any weather as it is 'somewhat' acceptable. Anyways, I won't be able to go outside and enjoy the sun as I can only look outside and hope I do step outside for a bit.

It is wierd to reread what I had put into this topic and think that I did an update of a trip I did. That was crazy. Now that I think of it, I am not sure if I can compare.

Have you ever had a moment or day where your brain fritz out and freezes on you? Well I have and it is the most annoying thing ever.

Okay well I am finally home. Today was an amazing day. Already had dinner and dessert and now it is time to relax since it is not bedtime yet. I might actually write a bit, just the question is go to one of my books or write some poems.

So the last few hours were a waste. I wish I could say that I had accomplished a few things (ex writing), but I can truthfully say that I procrastinated this whole time. As for what I am currently doing, jamming out to song from a soundtrack of a show I am currently watching. It is an Asian drama called Ashes of Love. The link to the song is down below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpan9...

So I just noticed that I have 40 comments (plus this one = 41) and 50 views on this topic, I wonder how long it will take before I can either catch up and keep with the views or catch up and pass the views. This seems like a good challenge for me. I might actually see if this will work. Now the question is how long it will take? Can I do it? I think so. Alright, challenge accepted!

Since this is the best place to rant, I am going to do so. A few days ago I have texted my fiance and was checking in with them to make sure they are still alive (this is how we interact since we only a few towns away), anyways, when they responded they had let me know that they were in the hospital for a number of days. Apparently, they were passed out on the bedroom floor. Right now they are at home resting and I am trying my best to pray for them. All I can do right now is try and be there for them, but when they say it is fine, (ex to go and visit them at their home), they insisted that I be 'myself'. I truly love them and I am praying for them. Is this the best I can do? I have a car and I have the capability to drive to their home since I know where they live but is that the best option? I work and go home every day except two days a week where I am off, but I have the urge to go and visit. Should I? If anything happens to them, I will be distraught as they are a big chunk of my world. I am so conflicted with what to do that all I am able to do right now is contemplate and make a decision. I do not want to sit here and do nothing. I want to really be there for them.

When you are supposed to be a responsible adult and go to bed, but you are up and refreshing a page on Goodreads. *Sigh* Well going to bed seems like a good option but staying up is a good idea, right? Prove me wrong.

Good morning, afternoon, and evening! It is another glorious morning! As far as whether or not I am able to keep making 'entries' every day, I think I can do this. I commented yesterday morning that I was able to do this and the funny thing is that later that day, I wrote another comment that maybe I might not be able to, but THEN last night I did at least three comments on here proving myself wrong. I do believe in myself and can get one out every morning (and hopefully) every night. I do have work today so I might or might not be able to get a few out during the day (Maybe some random thoughts in my head). We will see. Well, that is it for now. I must go devour some food and get ready for work. I might be able to stop by a certain place and get an iced coffee. I will see what I can do. Alright, that is it. Bye!

When you are feeding your cat and you are unable to find one of the cans and them you go to your parents and they tell you that it was behind a few things. *Sigh*

So before work I plan to stop by a place that has iced coffee and an iced latte. I need to decide before I go. I wish I could spin, roll a dice or flip a coin or even a way to make this decision with out fully going insane thinking about it. Iced coffee....or.... Iced Latte?.....When I was at work a coworker went on their half and brought me back iced coffee, so now that I am thinking, I will go and the ice coffee.

I made a decision and decided to get the iced coffee. Plus I was able to order it through the mobile app and this feels so weird to have done since I have never ordered online for food.

I don't think I am regretting getting the iced Coffee. I can wait about a few hours and then maybe, but in the current moment, not regretting.

It has been an hour or so and I am still feeling fine. Maybe....

It has been a good number of hours and I can say, I enjoyed the iced coffee.

« previous 1