✨ Adults Who Read YA ✨ discussion

7 views
Riveted Reading Challenge 2018 > Start a new series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina (dinobrarian) | 697 comments Mod
Start a new series


message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina (dinobrarian) | 697 comments Mod
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare by Cassandra Clare is going here because I have committed to reading this series (and the following ones all the way through to The Dark Artifices) with Emma of emmabooks' for a read-a-long this year. I'm doing it on audio and I'm mildly interested (It's Clary, she's not very likable). We'll see how this goes.

Urban fantasy set in NYC with all sorts of magic and dark intent.


message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (readinthecorner) | 108 comments The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor #1) by Jessica Townsend

Raise the roof for The Trials of Morrigan Crow! This gave a deep feeling of nostalgia for the first time I started reading The Sorcerer's Stone; I felt transported with a familiar sense of confusion and eagerness colliding as I tried to decipher the rules of Nevermoor. The sequel is set to be out this year!


message 4: by Christina (new)

Christina (dinobrarian) | 697 comments Mod
Melissa wrote: "The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor #1) by Jessica Townsend

Raise the roof for The Trials of Morrigan Crow! This gave a deep feeling of nostalgia for the first time I started reading The Sorc..."


I can't believe I haven't read this yet! It looks right up my ally!


message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (readinthecorner) | 108 comments Christina wrote: I can't believe I haven't read this yet! It looks right up my ally!

You still have time before the second one comes out in September!


message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina (dinobrarian) | 697 comments Mod
Melissa wrote: "Christina wrote: I can't believe I haven't read this yet! It looks right up my ally!

You still have time before the second one comes out in September!"


Truth!


back to top