Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Audio Book Question

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelli (new)

Kelli Would you count audio books in your total books read for the year? I love to listen to them while I run.

message 2: by Tiffany, Administrator (last edited Jan 03, 2018 06:43PM) (new)

Tiffany | 1790 comments Mod
As most of the things here, that's a personal choice whether you want to count them, but I think most people do (of course, some people don't). I certainly do count them when I listen to them.

message 3: by Carol, Group Read Organizer (new)

Carol (kawie1) | 444 comments Mod
I count them as well. Would have a much lower yearly book count if i didn't. But it really is whatever you feel comfortable with.

message 4: by Connie (new)

Connie Faull | 611 comments I mostly listen to audiobooks now and definitely count them!

message 5: by M. J. (new)

M. J. (goodreadscom007pandas) | 12 comments I count my audio books when it has has an accompanying Kindle read along.

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan (chlokara) | 846 comments I definitely count audiobooks. I used to go through a lot when I had an hour's commute to work everyday. Now that I am retired, I listen to fewer books because I usually only listen in the car, and I now spend less time in the car. To me, the word "read" means whether I read it with my eyes, read aloud to someone, or listen to someone else reading. "Read" = "experience."