2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > 52 books in 2018

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ele (new)

Ele Na | 1 comments I’m a slow reader, but determined to do what it takes to read a book a week.
My plan is to alternate between one of my TBR pile and a new book. I’ll read a book in French written by a French author every 4th week.
I’m also doing the Pop Sugar challenge.
So basically I think my month will go as follows:
- Pop Sugar recommended novel
- 2 tbr books
- 1 book in French

Any tips on making/finding time to read? I work full time, run marathons and have a house, my mother and 5 cats to take care of...

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wow, that IS a very busy schedule... I want to start reading each day for 30 minutes minimum. Not sure how I am going to manage that either. During the week I only have time right before going to sleep and often I fall asleep after having read for like 5 minutes....
So if you find the answer to your question (which does not include giving up on everything else, although I have started my letter of resignation after seeing all those great buddy reads lol), please let me know!!!

For now I wish you good luck on your goal Ele & a very happy New (reading) Year!!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!