Sevenwaters Read-Along discussion

Sevenwaters Series > Book 1 - Daughter of the Forest

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by April Sarah (new)

April Sarah | 9 comments Mod
When Sorcha is kidnapped by the enemies of Sevenwaters and taken to a foreign land, she is torn between the desire to save her beloved brothers, and a love that comes only once. Sorcha despairs at ever being able to complete her task, but the magic of the Fair Folk knows no boundaries, and love is the strongest magic of them all...

~*~

Feel free to start discussing your thoughts below.
I would love to hear what you think so far.

message 2: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Earle (unphilosophize) Sometimes I still think about when they killed her dog and I get upset all over again

message 3: by April Sarah (new)

April Sarah | 9 comments Mod
Colleen wrote: "Sometimes I still think about when they killed her dog and I get upset all over again"

That part gets me every. single. time.

message 4: by Franccesca (new)

Franccesca Salgado | 1 comments I read the Hans Christian Anderson's version when I was a child and I remember that yes, there was one brother whose arm did not return to normal. The sister was sad because she thought she failed him but the brother said that he will wear the wing proudly and carry it as a symbol of her love and sacrifice for her brothers. I was kinda waiting for Finbar to say that since it was befitting and I think he loved her the most out of all brothers. But then that would conclusion would be too fairy-tale like and I know Juliet Marillier's version is more on the realistic side.