Travel Literature Makes My Heart Beat Faster.. discussion

Rain Falling on Tamarind Trees: A Travelogue of Vietnam
This topic is about Rain Falling on Tamarind Trees
A Vietnam Travelogue

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.L. (last edited Jan 02, 2018 12:27PM) (new) - added it

C.L. Hoang (clhoang) | 4 comments Greetings, and Happy New Year! I hope you had a Wonderful Holiday Season.

I'm happy to share with you my newly published book titled "Rain Falling on Tamarind Trees: A Travelogue of Vietnam." It retraces my 2016 visit to Vietnam, my first time back since I'd left there as a teenager in the 1970's.

During the first couple of weeks following its Nov 18, 2017 release, the book was declared Amazon's #1 New Release in Vietnam Travel Guides. It also hit #1 on amazon.fr (France) among Books in English and Foreign Languages on Southeast Asia History.

For more information about the travelogue and to read an excerpt, please check out my website at: www.mulberryfieldsforever.com

I wish you a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous 2018!

message 2: by C.L. (last edited Jan 23, 2018 05:53PM) (new) - added it

C.L. Hoang (clhoang) | 4 comments I'm having a give-away of my new book, "Rain Falling on Tamarind Trees," a travelogue of my recent visit to Vietnam after a decades-long absence.
The give-away is open until March 18, 2018.
For more information about the book, check out my Goodreads blog where I also share my experience in writing and publishing.

message 3: by C.L. (new) - added it

C.L. Hoang (clhoang) | 4 comments Yesterday (Friday Feb 16) was Tet, the Vietnamese New Year's, heralding the start of the Year of the Dog.
I would like to share with you some fun facts and thoughts about this most traditional of Vietnamese holidays.
Visit my Goodreads blog at:
https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog...