|✵||Town of Supernaturals||✵| discussion

Town > Vampire Club

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay)
The perfect place for fun! Vampires come here often at night to enjoy the music and blood. Sometimes none vampires are brought here, though they weren’t usually welcomed. Glowing red crystal chandlers hang and light up the club along with the candles set around. Chairs are placed around, yet leaving a space for people to dance. Since the owner is obviously a vampire, humans are used to both entertain and satisfy. They are displayed around for the vampires to play or drink from. Some could even be taken into a room.

message 2: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jan 13, 2018 09:13PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments The girl took a small, deep breath as she contemplated her next move. She probably had had her hand on the door's handle for 5 to 10 minutes now, trying to get up the courage to walk inside the busy place. Though, to any passer byers, it probably just looked like she was frozen, for some unknown reason. After contemplating for a few more minutes, she slowly pried open the door and entered. Ok, so she looked 15, which was probably too young to be in a place like this, but she knew this was the only place her sister wouldn't look for her. This girl, Yuki, didn't do well in crowds. So, she knew if she hid anywhere else, where it was empty, that'd be the sure place her sister would look. At least here would give her a few moments alone. Or at least, a few moments without her sister interfering with what she was doing. She lightly pulled the skirt of her white short dress a little before she hugged the book she was holding tightly to her chest and headed over to an empty couch. After sitting down, she tucked some of her brown hair behind her ear, put in her headphones and opened the book, beginning to read it quietly. With any luck, she'd be able to finish this book within the hour, so she could leave before anyone realized she was here.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Ian just finished feeding off one of the humans that were laying around here. This would be a time where he used his power to convince the poor human that he hadn’t just fed off of them. But, being a vampire club, the humans that were here were willing, as it was their job. That is of course they didn’t come here thinking it’s a club and were unaware of the supernaturals. Ian licked his lips, trying to get the last of the blood, before he stood up. The music was loud and the lights moved around, throwing mostly red on everything. Now that Ian was satisfied and his thirst was gone, he decided to search for the next best thing he could think of, which was obviously sex. Being the guy he was, he wanted to make it a little more fun, and being the flirt he was, he liked to choose someone that wouldn’t suspect it. Their reactions were always the best. With his blue eyes roaming, he found a petite girl seated, and not only that, but she was reading? He had to admit, he attention was drawn to her. He knew that she was a vampire, because someone as young as her wouldn’t be here if they were human. In just a second, he used his speed to be seated right next to her. “Well hello there,” he said, moving his arm to rest on the sofa top.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Yuki seemed so into her book, that she didn't even notice the boy. And, not only was her own music loud, but so was the music in the club. So, even if she wanted to, she wouldn't be able to hear him over either. It wasn't until she went to flip a page in her book, that she had noticed, out of the corner of her eye, his leg right next to hers. She paused, staring at it quietly before she flipped the page. She didn't choose another song in her ipod, however. She just now had the blasting music of the club to listen to. She knew it'd be rude to have in music with someone sitting next to her, just in case some random person decided to talk to her, for some unknown reason. She took a quiet breath to calm herself, trying to focus on the words in her book, but honestly she was a bit distracted. She kept her head down, to appear to continue reading, but she scanned the area with her eyes. Just this one guy? She should be fine then. She continued to read quietly.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Ian waited for the girl to say something, or move to acknowledge him. But she didn’t do anything, well except look at him form the corner of her eyes. But she still didn’t move. He couldn’t help but smirk. He wondered if she just didn’t care, or was too shy. With the fact that she was reading at a club- which was a weird thing to do- he figured she was shy. Shy ones were always the fun ones. He decided to just go a head, taking matter into his own hands. Her moved closer to her, his leg touching hers now. He was dressed in denim jeans and a black button up shirt. His hand moved to brush her hair back so he could get a better look at her face. Surely now she had to acknowledge him. He didn’t say anything, wondering if she had music playing.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Yuki visibly tensed up at the touching. This was a club, filled with mostly horny humans and vampires, so it shouldn't be a surprise that one would approach her. And yet, she was still surprised. She was used to people ignoring her presence, due to her reading and being quiet. This was.. New to her. She lets out another breath before she calmly moves his hand off of her lap, though remains where she was. "..Good afternoon." Her voice was quiet, and it was but a mumble, and yet, her soft voice seemed to carry over the music perfectly. She avoided looking at him, trying her best to appear calm and collected. She was sure he'd lose interest eventually. Or at least, she hoped he would. No. He probably wasn't deliberately touching her. Yeah, that had to be it. Maybe he was fixing her dress or something. Yeah. That made sense, right?

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments ((Yo?))

message 8: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jan 17, 2018 01:56PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Ian watched the girl, seeing her tense but ty to stay calm. It was funny, watching her like that. Not to mention interesting. She wondered how long she’ll last before... well anything. Will she freak out and breakdown? Will she give in? Will she blow up on him? Or just leave? He didn’t know her yet to know what she will do. But he wanted to stay and find out, especially if she were to give in. He allowed her to move his hand. But he stayed close, his leg still touching hers. Her soft voice reached his ears over the music, making him smirk even more. “Good afternoon to you too darling.” He tilted his a little as he kept watching her, his blue eyes taking her in. “Tell me. What is a girl like you reading in a club like this?” He asked.

((Sorry I got busy))

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments ((It's all good))

Yuki glances up, her brown eyes just barely locking eyes with the man's blue eyes before she once again looked away. She lets out another soft breath. Vampires were smart. She had to keep calm. She places a pink bookmark in the book before she turns to face him, speaking calmly,"..Stitching Snow. Have you read it?" She asks softly, keeping a gaze on him. She appeared calm, but she kept her eyes glued on the man, like prey would when being hunted by a wild animal.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Ian raised an eyebrow at the turn of events. Not only was she talking about, but she lead the conversation and spoke about books. He wasn’t really going to be talking about books in a club? Was he? He gained a smirk, deciding to go along. He leaned back on the sofa, holding her gaze. “Stitching snow?” He said, taking a moment to think about it. “I’ve heard of it. But it’s not my cup of tea. I prefer classics. Or romance.” He grinned at the last choice. “What about you?”

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Yuki blinks, eyeing him lightly. She was still cautious, that much was obvious, but he had sparked her interest. She nods lightly,"Romance is my favorite genre." She was studying him. Studying his expression. Studying his behavior. It was rare that someone would be willing to talk about books. Well, talking to her in general. He didn't seem tensed, so did it not bother him? He was.. Difficult to read. She lightly tilts her head,"..How often do you come here?" She finally asks, after a moment of silence.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) “I think I view on romance is a bit different,” he chuckles. She may be into the happily ever after type of romance stories where he was interested in the erect, being a guy and all. But he didn’t always read romance. He moved with that topic when she asked him another question, letting her still lead their conversation. He could see she was studying him, as if she was trying to figure out what he was up too. But he showed no emotion, his face blank. But a simple spark in his eyes that seemed like he was interested in her. “I come often. A majority of my nights are spent here. What about you?”

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Yuki lightly nods, staring at him in thought. She didn't have a lot of access to different types of romance as is, due to her sister, so she had a feeling he might know much more about the different types of romances out there. Though she was open for anything. She came back to her senses at his second question, hesitating before answering honestly,"..This is my first time.." She trails off. She was unsure if she'd need to explain why it was her first time or not. She'd leave that decision up to the man. At further inspection of him, she locked eyes with him,"This place must be fun, for someone to spend a lot of time here."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) “First time,” Ian said with a raised eyebrow. Not only did she read a book at the club, but this was actually her first time in the club. It made this little girl interesting. A place like this wasn’t for her, and yet she was still here. He wondered why. He knew she was a vampire. That much was obvious to him. She looked to younge to be 21 for a human to come in, so she had to be immortal. Plus her pale skin and the fact that she was in a vampire club gave it away. So she should know why it would be fun for a vampire to be in a club for vampires. They got to feed and play around with the humans. It was a win win. “Well a vampire like you or me get access to blood straight from the source, and the music and drinks are just a plus. So if you ask me, that’s fun.” Ian have a half shrug, not having a reason to not talk about vampires.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Yuki stares up at him. That.. Explained a lot.. She supposed drinking blood from other vampires would probably make them sick, huh? Like it would for a human to drink human blood. Or, any blood for that matter. Yuki, on the other hand, never drank it straight from a fleshed corpse. She kept it frozen in a fridge to savior it over time, and only drank it whenever she needed to. Although.. It was sort of gross that way and not as fun.. The thought trails off as she speaks calmly, a small sparkle of interest in her eyes,"Strange, how you come here for humans, and you choose to talk to a vampire like me.." Their may of been a small smile on her lips, but due to the lights, it was hard to tell.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) The thing was, Ian had actually already fed. He’s done his fare share with feeding off a human and was looking for a hook up. That’s when he found her, and because she was reading a book, she stood out to him. Talk to her now though, he had stopped thinking of sleeping with her, but more of understanding her. Except he wouldn’t bring himself to tell her that he had really been with a human, thinking it was better to let her think that he was interested in her, and he was, well kinda. “Why would you say it like that? As if your not important.” He asked.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Yuki blinks lightly,"Well.. Surely I'm not some human.. Or sexy vampire.." The last part seemed like a tease, but she kept a serious face, continuing,"It just seemed new to me, that's all. But I'm not objecting to it. Coming to a crowded place like this, it's bound that people will want to talk to others." He too had caught her interest. He seemed different than the others here. He didn't seem bothered by her quiet voice, or how she nervously played with the skirt bottom on her dress. But she was unsure how much more she'd have his interest, or he'd have hers. Anything was possible. And they had just started talking a few moments ago.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) He softly chuckled at her. He wondered why her mind was set the way it was. He wondered if something had happened to her, something that made her the way she is. He then started to wonder how old she was. She couldn’t be as old as him, that was for sure, because someone that had lived as long as him could not be shy. But maybe it was an act that she put up for herself. If that was a case, she was good. Because he could see in the way she held her composure, how she tried to keep a serious face. But her hands betrayed her. They wouldn’t stop moving as they played with the ends of her skirt, a nervous habit he assumed. She was shy, and not that old, he was sure of it. But he wondered what brought her to a club like this then. There was something she wasn’t telling. So he just went for it. “Why are you truly here?” His blue eyes held her gaze as he asked her.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments ((Sorry! I didn't know you replied!! Also, long time no see!!))

Yuki had blinked, her brown eyes holding his gaze for a moment before glancing down. He was a vampire, after all. That much she knew, as she too was one. She lets out a soft breath before her gaze had looked back up to meet with his,"..Let's just say I'm hiding from someone. Someone far too powerful for myself to fend off for the moment." She lightly shrugs,"..This is the last place I suspected they would look for me." She then tilts her head in curiosity,"..Now your turn. What is it you're doing here?" She asks. Although, she figured she already knew the answer. An attractive vampire in a vampire club, he was probably here to pry on women and feed off of the mortals hanging around here, like them all. But she was curious if he'd admit to this, or if he had another reason for being here. Truth be told, she was looking for a slightly.. Different answer. Why was he here talking with her. Out of all the attractive people here, she was the least one people would suspect someone, looking like him, would talk to.
She looked young, yes, but looks could be deceiving. She was 19, though if only she looked and acted so.

message 21: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jun 18, 2018 08:30PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((It’s all good))

“Hiding?” Ian asked in an impressed tone. He couldn’t help but grin, his sharp fangs slightly becoming exposed. That wasn’t something he expected, but then again a shy girl like her wouldn’t come here to have a good time, too. “Theres more to you than I thought.” He admits, even though he didn’t really know that she was actually hiding from her sister. He thought she was in trouble, hiding from a person no one wants to reckon with. That was how it sounded with what she said. When it came to him, he just leaned back deeper on the sofa, stretching his arms up on top. “What any vampire guy my age would come here for,” He simply admitted. Even if that wasn’t really what she wanted to hear.