|✵||Town of Supernaturals||✵| discussion

Town > Park

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay)
The perfect place to go for a relaxing walk, ether at night or day. Trees are scattered around and cobble stone paths are lined up with tall vintage light pole for walks. The city buildings over look the park and could be spotted when looking up.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki lays in a tree, quietly staring down at the man bellow him. His ears lightly flicked at the feeling of a soft breeze against them as his tail lightly taps against the tree. He had fallen asleep a few hours ago up here, and when he awoke, he had seen the boy bellow him. He didn't want to bother him, so he just watched him and listened intently. Judging from the smell, he guessed this boy was a human. After some time, he finally speaks,"Man kid, when they tell people to study, you must go all out." He purrs, jumping down and lands perfectly on his feet behind Minghao, right on one of the boy's books.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, eyeing the boy lightly, seeming to contemplate something. He smirks,"No. I just find it amusing watching humans worry about such tedious things.." He approaches, staring down at him. The boy hadn't freaked out about Noaki's ears and tail, so he figured that Minghao was probably raised around creatures such as himself. He tilts his head,"..What is it you're studying anyways? All this looks stupid." He mumbles, lifting up one of the books, looking at it in disgust. All these words gave him a headache.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, huffing and whines,"Man, so blunt. If I knew you better, I'd be hurt at your words." He stands up straight,"No. I'm just a human with cat ears and tail sewn on me." He jokes. Man, this kid looked tired. Not that it was any of his business. Why did humans take on more than they could handle? It didn't make any sense to him. Noaki slept in class and didn't do any homework, yet he still somehow graduated.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks,"Fucking hell, are you alright kid?" He asks, approaching and looks over at him. It couldn't be helped. This kid was tired. Normally, Noaki would just leave him here. Who cared if he caught a cold? However, Noaki felt generous today. He sighs, taking off his jacket and tosses it onto the kid,"You should of at least waited until you went home to sleep. You humans tire easily, you shouldn't over work yourself." He lectures.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Naoki eyes him,"..Just how good at you at dancing? I'm sure there's universities that focus entirely on dance, and not on anything else. That'd be easier for you, I bet." He lightly shrugs, sitting beside him.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Naoki eyes him,"..Beats me, kid." He looks over his shoulder, being unnaturally close as he stares at his paper,"..Question to ask yourself is, if you're writing about dandelions, why were you reading about roses?" He asks, glancing up at him with a small smirk.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, quietly staring at him. Roses were pretty? Well, Noaki never really saw beauty in anything. Besides death, of course. But he supposed roses could be pretty. He sighs,"I guess so."

message 9: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jan 15, 2018 04:45PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki's brown, cat like eyes had flicked over, studying the boy,"..Well that's not that bad. Anime and manga is entertaining. If you're studying about animation, the best thing you could do is read about anime, because it'll help you get a better insight on things."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks lightly,"You can't quit if you're dead. That seems highly impossible." He responds, seeming completely serious. He looks back at the books. Surely, that was a lot for anyone to read; Human or not. He huffs,"How can someone read that much, anyways? I can't read one page without dying of boredom."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks lightly, looking back at the boy. He seemed very.. Open. Especially to a stranger. That was odd, but.. Unique. He mumbles,"I like yarn. If that counts for anything. And sleeping. That's about it. I hate just about everything else."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, suddenly growing interested,"Is that why you moved out of China and came here?" He questions, with the slight tilt of his head.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, staring at him. He suddenly starts laughing. It takes him a few moments before he could stop to catch his breath. He smiles,"Interested in us? What could we of possibly done to gain your interests, kitten?" He purrs in a teasing manor.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki smirks, leaning close to his face,"Which supernatural being do you like the most?" He asks, his ears pointed up. He was growing amused at this.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, huffing,"Come on, you have to have one. At least tell me you hate witches. They're people you can't trust." He grumbles lightly.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks,"Ok, but you admit that Nekos are the best, right? I mean, who wouldn't love us? We give you the satisfaction of owning a cat, but the comfort of having a human to sleep with at nights."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki lightly smirks,"That being said, I'm guessing you've never slept with a neko in the other way either?" He asks, with the slight raise of his eyebrow.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki eyes him. It appears the reddening affect didn't work this time around. He smirks,"Either way, you have to have a favorite supernatural. We all have things that make us better than the others."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki lightly tilts his head. Typical human. Ignoring those they talked to. He huffs, leaning back on his hands. He had to change the subject then, was that it? He stares straight ahead quietly. Strange how he could choose their favorite food and favorite flowers, but he couldn't choose his favorite supernatural. He shakes off the thought,"I think black roses are my favorite, if I had to choose one.." He lightly grumbles.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, eyeing him,"..Red is the color of blood, and passion. Blood attracts vampires." He explains carefully,"And I may be energetic, but it takes a lot for me to gain passion for something."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, softly chuckling,"That so? What else do you like?" He asks with the small tilt of his head.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki pauses, eyeing him lightly. This kid.. Seemed oddly vulnerable.. That was something one shouldn't be when surrounded by supernaturals. Especially if they themselves were human. He sighs, glancing away,"Sleep then."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, tilting his head,"What? Just because I'm an ass most the time, doesn't mean I can't be nice every once in awhile." He huffs,"Geez, nice for once and everyone questions your motives. I should just go back to being a jerk."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments ((Sorry! It didn't tell me you replied))

Noaki eyes him,"..I won't force you to tell me if you don't want to. Whatever this 'stuff' is, I'd imagine it'd be pretty horrible for you to question whenever someone's nice to you."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks,"Right.. I forgot, humans actually care about that shit.." He shrugs,"Well, us supernaturals don't really care. A majority of us aren't straight. We go any way. For most of us, all that matters is sex, no matter the gender. Gender doesn't matter when it comes to pleasure." He eyes him,"Humans.. From what I've read, think only the opposite gender can please their tastes.. I guess it just depends on what gender appeals most to you. Personally for me, personality is more important."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki eyes him,"Who cares what others think? Relationships, and what you do with certain genders, should just be for your own happiness, not others."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks,"..I'm not into judging others. So you don't have to worry." He mumbles,"Besides, I'm sure I'm a lot weirder than you. So I'm in no place to judge you."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks lightly,"Is that a challenge? You're only weird because of your sexuality, right? I'm into both gender, but that's not what makes me weird. What makes me weird, in other's eyes, is that I can get tangled up in yarn within 5 seconds of coming in contact with it."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, lightly laughing,"Who wouldn't? It's about a beast and a human who fall in love. If that could happen, all us beasts would of found our true love in another human. I cry when I watch the sunset." He lightly smirks.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, lightly smirking,"I cry when I see puppies, because they're fucking adorable."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, eyeing him. "..You got me there." He was never really close with his family. Other than his little sister, of course. He thinks before responding,"Alright, you might be a little weirder than me."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, eyeing him. Truth be told, he didn't want to expose too much about himself to a stranger. That's why he let him win. He lightly smirks,"Don't worry. I'll win next time."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki perks his ears, laying on his stomach in front of him and stares at the rings,"..Are those important to you?" He questions, looking up at him.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki tilts his head,"..Who's idea was it to get rings to symbolize your friendship?" He asks, sitting back up to get a closer look.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks lightly,"Your manager? So.. You were once part of a musical group?"

message 36: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jan 16, 2018 08:41PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki lightly nods,"Ah, I get it. Cool group name. Why did the group disband?" He lightly plays with his phone as he waits for the boy to answer.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki eyes him,"..Why aren't you an active member? You like dancing, right? Is it just the singing you don't like?"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki lightly tilts his head,"Why don't you start your own musical group then?" He questions.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Noaki blinks, lightly smirking,"Normally, that'd be my line. At least, you wouldn't be forced to study about flowers in your own group."

message 40: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) A soft sigh escaped from Miriam’s gloss coated lips. She ran her thumb over the smooth tattoo on her wrist, a habit that she developed over the years when stressed or nervous. Miriam paused, before taking a step forward into the park. She felt a cool breeze run through her hair, green grass tickling her feet as she began to take several more strides over to an empty bench. Miriam hadn’t been to the park in a while. It wasn’t completely empty, which is how Miriam liked it. Not too many people that it was lonely, but enough people that if something happened (which it probably wouldn’t) that there would be witnesses. Miriam was terrified of being alone, but also with large groups of people. She took a deep breath, before reaching the empty bench. Miriam turned slightly, plopping down on the bench. She fiddled with a thread on her navy floral patterned shorts. Miriam wore a white blouse that matched the majority of the flowers on her shorts, with white sandals as well. Her curly hair was pulled into a low ponytail and pushed off to the side so it hung gracefully from her shoulder. Stray hairs floated around her head, almost like a halo of golden light. Miriam leaned back into the bench, and slid her phone out from her pocket. She swiped, expecting a message for some reason. But again, she received none. Even after all these years, she kept feeling like she would receive a text from someone, maybe her sister. But she wouldn’t. Miriam bit her lip slightly as she slid her phone back in. Miriam reached for her bag, which she set next to her. She pulled out a small composition notebook and an almost empty ballpoint pen. She flipped to a page with a worn bookmark stuck in it, and began shading in a lifelike lotus flower.

message 41: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) ((Hello?))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) “Come here, girl! C’mon Becky” Lily tapped her thighs a few time, encouraging her dog, which was a golden retriever, to make her way to her. Of course, Lily really didn’t need to do that, because where ever she went, Becky went, too. The middle sized dog made its way eagerly to its owner, jumping up excitedly and placing his front legs on Lily while standing on its hind legs. Giggling at her dog, Lily spoke in French. “Mon bébé. Qui est un chien mignon? Tu es! Tu es!” Like any dog owner, she was calling her dog her baby and cute while holding her face.

Lily had been at the park for about half an hour, walking around and exploring, even though it’s probably the millionth time she has done that. Still, she always told herself that maybe there’s something new she’ll discover. However, for now, she decided to take a break and play fetch with Becky. Going back to speak English, which actually isn’t her native language, she said. “C’mon girl. Go get a stick. Go on.” She moved so that she would fall back on all four. Becky, surprisingly under what she said, went to go search for a stick. Sniffing her way around, she moved to bench where someone sat writing. Becky moved around her legs, wanting to get the stick under the bench but was out of reach. Realizing what Becky was doing, Lily quickly jogged over, not wanting Becky to bother anyone. Pushing away her short curly hair out of her face, Lily said, “I’m sorry, please forgive my dog. She didn’t mean to disturb you.”

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) (( really sorry about that. Something came up))

message 45: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye | 76 comments Jess walked into the park, he looked around having decided just that morning to skip school to spite his mom, he walked over to a tall tree that stood in the middle of the park before he sat under it and pulling out a book he started reading. He was reading the City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.