|✵||Town of Supernaturals||✵| discussion

Town > Streets

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay)
With the buildings standing high, and trees lining the side walk, the streets are usually filled with humans and the supernatural who are trying to keep their covers.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments Ty jumped out of the fire escape, his paws sliding a bit on the concrete, pinning his ears to his skull to shut out the shrill noise of the alarm. He looked over at Acelin concerned for her safety.

message 3: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelin followed closely behind, stumbling out. She quickly got up and continued running in a random direction.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments Ty followed close by to provide protection, since the only one that scared him was his stepfather.

message 5: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Eventually, Acelin couldn't run anymore. She ducked into an alley and collapsed behind a dumpster, leaning up against the wall and breathing heavily. Her King's burned but she figured she had gotten far enough away, certainly even out of dog earshot.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments Ty stopped near her then looked around for anything that could be considered danger. Not seeing anything he shifted back to his human form, the one he preferred to all the other ones. Then looked at Acelin.

message 7: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelinncould barely talk, as she just sat there breathing heavily and clutching her side that was majorly cramping. She could tell that Ty was there and in his human form, which she was oddly grateful for.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments Ty walked over and sat near Acelin, wanting to help, but not knowing how to do so.

message 9: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelin was eventually able to catch her breath, but she still had a million questions running through her mind. ”What just happened?” She asked softly, obviously still scared.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments "I shifted into a dog, then a wolf, I can change into a few other animals too." He told her truthfully. "And my abusive father is a jackass."

message 11: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelin slowly started regulating her breathing. ”That was your father?” she asked softly, occasionally glancing at the alley entrance.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments Ty nodded not entirely sure what to say or do next.

message 13: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelim eventually stopped feeling pain in her side and was able to breathe normally. She hugged her knees in relief. ”Who are you?” she asked softly, looking at him with curiosity and small hint of caution.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments "My name's Ty." He said with a small smile flashed in her direction. "What's your name?" He asked

message 15: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelin nodded. She had actually meant something more along the lines of turning into animals, but she didn't say so. ”Aja.”

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments "And because you've seen me do so, I'm a shifter, mostly predators of some kind but I can also turn into a horse." Ty told her.

message 17: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelin nodded.”Oh.” she said, acting as if she understood. ”Okay...is that the only crazy thing you can do?” she asked.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments "I can hear basically everything and I got good eyesight." He said looking sheepish. He wasn't used to talking about his ability.

message 19: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelin nodded again. ”Okay...okay that's not too crazy,” she said, trying to stay calm as she rubbed her forehead.

message 20: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jul 30, 2018 07:00PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments "You need a place to sleep don't you." Ty asked concerned.

((Acelin's character form isn't anywhere. I was thinking she could have a thing for Jess, another one of my characters, but I know nothing about her. Or Ty since Jess is only 14))

message 21: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelin stayed silent for a moment. While she didn't want to admit she had nowhere to stay, she also didn't want to sleep in an unsafe place after what she had seen. She contemplated a moment before sighing softly and starting at the ground. ”Yeah...” she whispered honestly.

((Shes in the Human folder, I just checked))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments ((Kay, I must've missed her.))

"Lets find a place for you to sleep, I'll stay nearby, keep you safe. I'm a light sleeper." Ty said with a smile and a shrug. He stood and held out a hand for Acelin to help her up.

message 23: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelin nodded and smiled gratefully as she took Ty’s hand. ”I'm guessing you don't have a place to go either?” she asked curiously.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments "I been staying in a motel room, its nothing special." Ty said shrugging, "there's not even any manager or anything like that, but there's warm water, and electricity, so someone has to be looking after the place."

message 25: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelin nodded. ”It sounds nice though.” she said honestly.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments Ty nodded before he started off in the direction of the motel he was staying in and looked behind him and walked backwards before running into someone. Stumbling aside he glanced at the guy and fell into a fighting stance.

message 27: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Acelin followed him, but she was obviously distracted and lost in thought. When Ty ran into someone she was immediately alert and on edge.

message 28: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Aug 26, 2018 05:07PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments "Who are you?" He asked the person, a Woman.

"Faith, Who're you?" The woman asked defensively,

"I'm Ty" He said seeing that the woman too was reacting defensively

message 29: by Weird And Odd (last edited Aug 26, 2018 03:00PM) (new)

Weird And Odd Acelin stayed silent and still, waiting for Ty to make a move or for the woman to do something that warranted a reaction. She watched them both intently, cautious of the stranger. She was curious as to how she knew her name, but she didn't want to question it in case she needed to pretend to know her.

message 30: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Acelin wouldn't know anybody though))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments ((She wasn't always a Slayer, She was a normal human being before she was 'called' to be a Slayer, a few weeks ago really.))

message 32: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((But Faith isn't written into Acelin’s bio))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments ((Edited the Post that says that Faith knew Acelin))

Ty shifted and moved closer to Faith his striped tail twitching behind him as he advanced on the dark haired girl.

Faith tilted her head amused, The shifter thought he could scare her, he was a little intimidating though.

message 34: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Okay cool, I'll edit my post in a bit))

Acelin continued to watch the interaction, waiting for something to happen and hoping Ty didn't end up hurt.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments Faith took a step to the side and watched as Ty followed her every move and kept his eyes on her and his ears on the other girl. "So, you have a shifter as a pet? Kinda ballsy." Faith said to Acelin.

Ty roared at Faith, he didn't like being called a pet, hated it in fact, Acelin was his friend, he thought so anyways. He chose to look after her.

"Oooh, Angry kitty" She said teasingly, well semi-teasingly. "Calm down, I won't hurt her, You however I will if you go after me."

Ty chuffed out a laugh

message 36: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ”He's not a pet.” She said seriously and honestly. ”What do you want?” she asked, hoping to get the tense interaction over with.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments "I was walking around and he ran into me, What do you want?" Faith asked.

Ty looked at Faith and then Acelin. She seems okay, other then her quick temper, but maybe it's a reflex, she does seem like she's been out here on the streets for a while, She needs a friend. Ty said to Acelin in her mind.

((I changed Faith's age, She's 20 instead of 17))

message 38: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ”You were defensive,” she said observingly. I don't know about her though, we should probably just get going, she thought cautiously.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments Maybe, I just didn't want anyone to hurt you....Sorry, that sounds odd coming from someone who met you just a few hours ago Ty said and turned towards Acelin. You think maybe you can help her learn how to be a people person? He wondered.

A Husky wandered into the Ally, it was a normal dog and it was Homeless, though it had been fed by Faith on multiple occasions. It stopped seeing a Tiger and a Woman and tucked it's tail between it's legs.

message 40: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Me? Teach someone to like people? That's like asking a fish to teach a dog how to climb, she said simply. She saw the dog wander up to them, and she smiled at it. She loved dogs, and she would never hurt it under any circumstances.

message 41: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Aug 31, 2018 11:02PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments Ty shook his head again. You were fine with me when I turned out to be human, And it had nothing to do with Wade. Ty said to Acelin.

Nyx skittered to the side afraid of the Tiger and slowly made her way over to Faith her steps and body language showing more and more confidence as she got closer to the Slayer, Half because she knew her, and half because she was away from the large Cat. Nyx looked back over at Acelin and wagged her tail and looked between Faith and Acelin again.

Ty walked to a dark corner of the Ally and changed back into his human form, Dressing before making his way back over to Acelin.

Faith pet the dog and smiled calming down a bit. She was still defensive like she had been before but she was just a little more relaxed knowing where Nyx was, She looked back behind herself, looking worriedly in the direction she'd been heading before she'd run into Acelin and Ty.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments ((Bump))

message 43: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((oof sorry I was asleep))

Acelin sighed. I just don't, okay? She thought one last time before he changed back. She smiled softly at the dog, noticing the woman was looking back nervously. She didn't say anything though.

message 44: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Sep 03, 2018 07:59PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 76 comments Faith heard movement in the distance behind Acelin and and Ty and shook her head, knowing it was her daughter even though she was nowhere in sight, "Ah Geeze" She said and stood before she sent Nyx out towards the sound, passed Acelin and Ty.

Nyx, having heard the sound too stood and ran passed Ty and Acelin, towards it.

Ty watched Nyx run passed them again and down the Ally behind them, taking the turn on the right.

message 45: by #Savagestorm (new)

#Savagestorm (queen_miracle) | 6 comments ((How about we Rp here Boba?))