|✵||Town of Supernaturals||✵| discussion

Town > Coffee Shop

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jan 17, 2018 03:09PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay)
Along with other shops in the city, the coffee shop has a large glass window that passers could peak into. Along the window are tables with two chairs. In the middle theres tables with chairs for four. There’s a counter where the cashier stands behind and people line up to order, and attached to it is a glass show case of pastiers and dessert. Warm and cold drinks are severed. Coffee, French villina, mocha, and even a shot of blood can be given, or just blood, that is if you ask for it since it wouldn’t be on the menu for display easily.

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments Maya's eyes slid across the menu board while idly sipping her caramel cappuccino. Earlier she ordered it without thinking about it, but now she was noticing some stark differences from a regular coffee shop. For example, there was blood available. Just straight up blood. That was something you would never find in Serenity. Ever. This place and Serenity could have been complete opposites, Serenity protecting humans and... Where ever this was blatantly using humans as things found fit

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Troy walked in the cafe. He was sleep deprived from staying up and working on a spell. So now he probably looked like a mess. There was a slight stubble to his face, and his platinum hair seemed like there was an attempt to brush it, but his eyes looked tired. At this rate, with staying up and all, he was due to pass out any time. But hopefully not today. He was craving a cup of coffee and nothing was stopping him from getting it. So he stood in line, paying the cashier for his warm cup of coffee. Troy was eager to leave the coffee shop and head home so he could drink it alone and go back to his work. Turing around, a little too quick, Troy bumped into the blonde haired girl that was standing behind him. His cup clashes with hers and both their drinks go crashing to the ground, of course not with some of it spilling on them. Troy let out a groan, obviously annoyed. He snapped his fingers as the hot liquid spilled over his shirt, making the stain disappear before it could burn him. He did that without thinking of the girl was human or not, and as he thought about it he looked up to her, his eyes wide. Shit.

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments Maya was too worried about herself to realize what he did. She was able to step out of the way of most of the hot coffee, but a few burning drops still landed on her shirt. An irritated hiss passed her lips, one that sounded like it came from a really bit cat. "owwwww darrrrniitttttt" she grumbled and looked glumly at her shirt, and then looked up at him. It made her even more irritated to see that his shirt was unstained. Clearly he wasn't human, as a human would have been covered in coffee, and he wasn't a vampire because she wasn't picking up the scent of blood that all vampires seemed to carry. Instead she picked up the scent of sandlewood... And was that sage???? She eyes him, taking in his appearance, and shook her head, irritation turning to curiosity. Her eyes only dropped from him when she started to pick up the cups off the floor

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Troy noticed the look of confusion in the girls eyes to why he didn’t have any coffee on him, but he was glad she hadn’t actually seen the drink disappear. So she didn’t know he could do magic. But still, it seemed like she was think about something. Before ether of them spoke, she beant down to pick up the cups. Troy looked around, glad to see that there wasn’t anyone standing in line behind them. He was pissed that his drink was spilled, and even though he just wanted to get him another drink and walk away, he went down to get his cup. “Maybe next time you shouldn’t be standing so close to someone,” he grumbled.

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments "maybe of you weren't in a rush you wouldn't have run into me??" she said, her voice carrying a light European accent. Standing back up straight, she was still wracking her brains as to what he could be. He looked completely human there was no sign that he could be a thing different. He just about smelled human too, but there were traced of other things that weren't quite right. So she stood there, holding her empty cup while a single question just burned in her mind because she wasn't able to let it go. Looking around to make sure no one could hear, she asked leaned in close and asked "what are you exactly, Baca use you and I both know you aren't human.... But that's OK. I'm not either"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Troy wished he would have had some napkins with him, but since he ordered coffee, and napkins weren’t handed to him like it would be if he had ordered some sort of pastry or a sandwich. So he just picked his cup up and stood back up. He was too busy looking around for one of the workers to clean this up when she leaned in and said what she did. He was caught off guard, thinking that since she hadn’t seen him use magic that she wouldn’t be suspicious of him at all. But he was wrong, and he didn’t like to be wrong. Except he did like that she was smart enough to know he wasn’t, even if she didn’t see him use his powers. He faced her, looking her up and down. Of course he was going to play it off and call her crazy, until she admitted that she wasn’t. “Oh really? What makes you say that?” He asks, wanting to know if she could figure it out.

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments "I can smell it on you. Believe me, you look and smell like a human.... But there's something off. I'm pretty sure I keep getting scents of sandalwood and..... Sage I think. You can't be a werewolf because you don't smell like a dog, and you can't be a vampire because you don't smell like blood. Though that was my first thought because only something unnaturally quick could have avoided being drenched in hot coffee. I'm a little faster than a human and even I wasnt spared from getting a little splashed on me" she said, indicating the little spotches on her shirt "so let me ask you again.... What are you???"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments ((*blows raspberry*))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Sorry for keep you waiting. Got swamped with hw. Replies are slowly coming in. Lol but I love how u said blows raspberry))

Troy chuckled. It was funny how she was insistent on finding out what she was. In fact, she meantly tried to figure out what he was by picking up on his scent. It seemed like she would be on track with figuring out the sandalwood and sage- which he thought was weird because he didn’t think he really smelt like the ingredients he used- which would be used by Worlocks and witches. But she didn’t seem to know that. He started to think, did she even know about Worlocks? He thought about keeping that fact from her, but saw no use, so he just told her. “Worlock.” He finally said. He looked over her, now thinking of what she was. Telling by how she picked up his scent and was faster than a normal human, he thought of one thing, not knowing that made his guess would be wrong and she would hate that he would even associate her to them. “And what are you? A werewolf?”

message 11: by terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots) (last edited Jan 21, 2018 09:44PM) (new)

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments A worlock??? Maya went through the lost of creatures she met over the years. There was werewolves, mermaids, vampires, a unicorn, a very touchy ghost, a faerie, selkies, nymphs... Now that she thought of it, she never met a warlock, and didn't know they existed. Her curiosity piqued, only to be slammed shut when he suggested that Maya was a werewolf. Her reaction was almost instantaneous. Her upper lip curled, her eyes glazed, and a low growl seemed to rumble from the girl's smallish figure. She couldn't help it. The mention of wolves a dn werewolves alike just made her more animal side be put on alert. Her face flushed and she cleared her throat, maybe trying to hide the fact that she pretty much growled at him "no I'm not a werewolf. Everybody seems to think that" she said grumpy "no, I'm a Werecat... Shapeshifter. I'm a shapeshifter" great. Now he had her saying Werecat

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Troy watched as the girl think about him telling her what he was. Though she seemed confused, she also seemed interested, as if he was telling her something that seemed to amaze her. But that quickly left at the mention of werewolf’s. A change in her demeanor indicated that he did something wrong, even though he really didn’t care if he did. In fact, he was pleased with himself to get this reaction out of her. Not to mention the growl. Did she really growl at him? He chuckled at her when she told him what she was. “A werecat?” He said with a mischievous grin, ignoring the Shapeshifter part for the hell of it. “Really? I could see what you got angry when I said werewolf... even though it’s not much a difference.”

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments "there's a couple big differences...." she protested "for example.. Werewolves are pack animals. Werecats are solitary. There are also a lot fewer of us. When was the last time you saw one of us??? One of me?? I even looked up... Werecats. Apparantly the ones like me are of European descent.. But even when I was there, there was none" she crossed her arms and began tapping her fingers. "oh but there were plenty of of werewolves. Rogue ones, pack animals, just almost as common as a goddamn Starbucks"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Troy couldn’t help but chuckle at how anger she was getting. She really was getting heated up by just a simple thing. He couldn’t help but take it to his advantage. He loved trouble. “So you saying the big difference between werewolves and werecats is the fact that there’s much fewer of you guys?” He asked with a raised eyebrow. He didn’t understand her point. “And that you guys prefer to be a lone wolf” he smirk at his own pun. “The only difference I see is that you guys suck ass at surviving. No wonder there’s only a few of werecats. Maybe you should start making packs if you don’t want to be extinct.”

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments The point she was trying to make was that werewves have been pushing their feline counterparts out of their territories. And she wasn't really that worked up, she just tended to have a resting bitch face.... OK yeah she was worked up. But she wasn't angry you'd be able to tell if she was. It would be a show of claws, sharpened teeth, and catty eyes that told you to stay away. It wouldn't be a good idea for her to get angry, especially in a town that had no idea supernatural beings exist. So she let it go, just like that and moved on "maybe... But they would end up tearing each other apart. And I clearly have no trouble surviving.. Since I'm still here." a corner er of her mouth moved up almost imperceptibly "and if I remember correctly, your kind had a hard time surviving the good ol' days. Maybe if you were better at hiding yourselves there would be more of you"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Troy was feeding off of her anger. He loved to see people tick, especially since he was the cause. It was just how he was, him and his brother. Since part of their soul was dark, they lived for that. But when she seemed to handle what he was saying and her anger vanished. Instead she agreed with him. She actually agreed with him in a way, saying that he was probably right. She then turned the table to point out his race’s survival. With a frown, he quickly said, “That was because they were to weak to kill the humans. They didn’t deserve to be called witches or Worlocks.” Troy had a certain look to his eyes. He clearly didn’t care about anyone, and if killing came to it, he would kill anyone. Especially if it meant to keep his twin brother safe.

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments ((well.... Crap. I forgot about this group))

Maya shrugged idly "you keep telling yourself that, if it makes you sleep better at night. But take it from someone who has seen what humans are capable of when they feel threatened - you'll ancestors wrer smart, not weak. Because if they killed humans like you say, there would be even less of you around today, if not completely wiped out. Trust me" her words had taken on a grim edge towards the end as that small smile slipped off her face. You could tell she was remembering something. She blinked suddenly and turned to leave

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) “Is that what you think? That humans are stronger than us?” He said in disgust. He hated that she was think keeping them alive was a smart thing to do. They didn’t deserve to live, not now, nor then. But he couldn’t do anything about that right now. Before he could go on, because this topic was not getting him pissed, she just turned around and started to walk away. What the hell? He thought. “Leaving already kitty cat?” He asked with a smirk, not wanting her to leave feeling like she was superior. “Did that cat catch your tongue?” He couldn’t help but make fun of her.

((It’s alright. Same here. But I’m trying to make it active again))