|✵||Town of Supernaturals||✵| discussion

Collaboration

Comments Showing 1-50 of 159 (159 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Request a collab

message 2: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Does anyone wanna do a possible collab?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I do!!! I have some characters that need characters(like my Worlock needs a twin, my humans needs a friend and my vampire needs a sister) orrrr I could do something new. What ever you want

message 4: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) OH! I had an Idea but I can do one of those for sure! If you wanna take a look at my brainstorm (or what I have so far)

message 5: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Also I'm in love with Froy so I will 5sure make someone for him!!!!!!!!

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Lol I’m up for that. We can even do one of my collabs and do the idea u have in mind.

message 7: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} wrote: "Lol I’m up for that. We can even do one of my collabs and do the idea u have in mind."

That works for me! My Idea was a shapeshifter could be one of my character's rescue dog who wasn't really a dog lol so they have to live a double life kinda and they could go to school with her or something

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Oh that’s a cute idea. But will it work... like isn’t the dog always supposed to be with their owner?

message 9: by Madison (last edited Jan 07, 2018 04:57PM) (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Well I was thinking during the day the "dog" shifts and goes to school and runs home before the owner gets back and also the dog wanders off a lot and its like no big deal cause he/she always comes home.
(view spoiler)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Ohhh that’s makes sense. I’m down to that. Will they just be friends or end up couples?

message 11: by Madison (last edited Jan 07, 2018 05:45PM) (new)

Madison (thegalpal)
Collabs for Mimo Oller

(view spoiler)

message 12: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} wrote: "Ohhh that’s makes sense. I’m down to that. Will they just be friends or end up couples?"

I don't really have a preference, I think either would be fun!

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) We could keep them friends at first, and if things change I’m okay with it.

As for my characters, which one do you want to work with. If you go to the character list it’ll take you directly to my characters.

There’s Vee a vampire that needs a sister
Lily who is human needs a male friend
Troy the Worlock needs a twin

Check out their history so u could see what I’m looking for and choose

message 14: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) I can make Vee's sister, If lily's friend doesn't have to be human too I got you, or I'd be happy to do Troy's twin! I'll go read in a sec, I need to finish my character.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee’s is kinda a bitch tho. Just so u know. And I like the idk that the humans friends would be none human. It could be something he hides from her.

It what ever you want. Idc. Just check them out and pick before telling me

message 16: by Madison (last edited Jan 07, 2018 05:38PM) (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Would work for Vee's sister? or maybe (she's my best fc for that rn I think, If not I'll make the friend)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I think the brown eyed one cuz Vee has brown eyes. Do you want to make her into a vampire?

message 18: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} wrote: "I think the brown eyed one cuz Vee has brown eyes. Do you want to make her into a vampire?"

I wasn't planning on it but now I love the Idea, she could be a bossy, over protective realist and thats why she was so quick to change into a vampire cause she knew it was the only way to keep Vee safe but their views on that subject clash (how long have they been vampires?)

message 19: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jan 07, 2018 05:59PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Exactly!!!! And I was thinking just a few months. Not much

message 20: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) How old should Lydia be? I was thinking 20ish? maybe 21?

message 22: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Ok cool, I'll start working on her!

message 23: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal)
Collabs for Lydia Sky

(view spoiler)

message 24: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 6 comments
open for anything ! hit me up

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) i have five characters done if you want to collab shay. im up for anything

message 27: by shay arabella (last edited Jan 11, 2018 12:56AM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 6 comments
@ denver ; yessss, babes. are you interested in any of my characters?

@ fayza ; well right off the bat I can def see something between our vamps ( malakai & vee ). they both hate being vampires so maybe best friends or something?
& than I can totally see something going on between my demon, scarlett & your warlock, troy maybe?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) I have characters in development but I would so much like to collab a story with someone to rp.

message 29: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) I'd love to collab!

message 30: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jan 13, 2018 11:04PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay)
@shay I like the vampires being friends. I think Ian could use a bud. But not one that he would call best friend, lol cuz he ain’t like that.

What do u have in mind for the other two?

message 31: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 15 comments

one character planned but hmu (view spoiler)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) sucre'd fiend wrote: "
one character planned but hmu bae ilhwa + 198 / demon / fc park jimin
inspo:
. pretty, but tired
. everyone mistakes him for an incubus ( not entirely wrong...but wrong ) or an angel ( ???? )
. ..."

park jimin....XD as a demon? that is funny

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Madison wrote: "I'd love to collab!"

I do hope this was directed at me. Otherwise, this is awkward.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments minghao is my aesthetic wrote: "-Maid of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "Anyone? I got..

My vampire, Aoi Izumi

Her sister, Yuki Izumi (Her romance might be filled soon)

My neko girl, Maki Kaneki

Her brother, Noaki Kaneki

..."

Yeh, he's my little Neko baby XD he's open for any collabs, it you're interested :)

message 35: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 15 comments [ wandering queen ] wrote: "sucre'd fiend wrote: "
one character planned but hmu bae ilhwa + 198 / demon / fc park jimin
inspo:
. pretty, but tired
. everyone mistakes him for an incubus ( not entirely wrong...but wrong ) or..."

he sold his soul to travel and see animals so i mean

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments minghao is my aesthetic wrote: "-Maid of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "minghao is my aesthetic wrote: "-Maid of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "Anyone? I got..

My vampire, Aoi Izumi

Her sister, Yuki Izumi (Her romance might be fille..."

Lol k. Which one of your characters you wanna use with him and what sort of relationship should they have?

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Alright that works :) we could just rp them and see where it goes?

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Alright, cool! Where should we rp them at?

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Hmm.. Does the park or skating ring work? Which one of those sounds better?

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Sure :) Want me to post first or would you like to?

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Alright

message 42: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) [ wandering queen ] wrote: "Madison wrote: "I'd love to collab!"

I do hope this was directed at me. Otherwise, this is awkward."

It was! and anyone! I really love collabing

message 45: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jan 17, 2018 12:15PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay)
I have a faerie girl that could work with puck. She’s too innocent and he’s weird so I think it’ll be funny. I’m not thinking of a romantic relationship but a friendly one in a way lol.

message 46: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 15 comments Hmm, maybe
it'll be interesting to test out ig?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) We could. She’s open now. If u don’t want it’s alright

message 48: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 15 comments i haven't made his character yet lol but when e's done we can rp them first

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Oh lol. Kk. Just let m know when he’s ready

message 50: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 15 comments aight but like would anyone be interested in being part of seokyu's little team of paranormal investigators?

his brainstorm (view spoiler)

« previous 1 3 4