|✵||Town of Supernaturals||✵| discussion

Roleplay Request

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Ask to Roleplay with someone

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 12 comments Faye Phe, is ready if anyone wants to start.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I have three characters open that you can choose from

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 12 comments Welp all three of mine characters are up.. I think thats all i am going to do for now. So either one of yours i can work with. It doesn't matter to me.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Want to rp with Ian? My vampire guy.

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 12 comments Sure.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Great. U choose the place and I’ll post

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 12 comments The woods?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Sure just give me a moment

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Anyone? I have five characters open.

A female vampire
A male vampire
A male Worlock
A female human
A female faerie

message 12: by micha (new)

micha st-pierre | 6 comments Anyone? I have one character

A male Angel ( his description is in the discussion "supernatural ")

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I can rp. Who would you like from my characters?

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments I could if you like. I'm making a demon guy right now, but I also have a neko male available. Or 3 or 4 girls I believe too, that are available.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I’m up for anyone. I have a vampire girl, vampire guy, faerie girl, human girl, Worlock Guy.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Hmm.. We could use my vampire girl Found here with your vampire guy, or my Neko boy Found here with your vampire guy (or with your vampire girl, if you'd prefer) or we could try my neko girl Found here with your warlock guy, or use my neko boy with him. I'm fine with any. Which would you think would be the most interesting?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) We could do my vampire guy with your vampire girl since she doesn’t like attention and he’s a flirt. Maybe at the vampire club? Is she the type to go there?

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments That'd work out perfectly, because she doesn't realize when people flirt with her most of the time lol I could find a reason for her to go there. Maybe she's hiding from her sister, and figures that's the only place she won't look for her. Who should post first?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Awesome!! Lol that’s a funny reason. Smart. Can u post first please

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Of course! I'll go do so now :)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Ok, I posted :)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I’ll go now :)

message 25: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) I'm open to if you want. I have one character made so far, a witch named Belladonna if thats okay.

message 26: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) minghao is my aesthetic wrote: "Hello. I made a white witch named Joshua and if anyone wanna Roleplay... I’m down."
Want to rp with my witch girl?

message 27: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) minghao is my aesthetic wrote: "❀eja❀ wrote: "minghao is my aesthetic wrote: "Hello. I made a white witch named Joshua and if anyone wanna Roleplay... I’m down."
Want to rp with my witch girl?"
Sure"

Cool! Where do you want to go?

message 28: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) Abandoned cabin sound good ?

message 29: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) You can post first if you want.

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments So anyone?? I only have one character at the moment (God that took forever)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I could. I have a vampire guy, a Worlock Guy, a human girl open.

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments The vampire maybe???

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Wait lol he’s actually taken. Totally forgot. Sorry. I have a vampire girl open though along with the others I mentioned

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments Fine lol I'll rp with the warlock then. That should be interesting because she never met a warlock before. Where do you want to go?

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 19 comments Sure. You post first??

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Can you please. I’m trying to reply to something else.

message 39: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) Anyone want to rp with my pixie girl?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I can. I have a faerie girl. A human girl, and a vampire girl open now

message 42: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) The vampire maybe?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Sounds good. Where would u want them?

message 44: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) I’m not sure lol. You pick?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Ether the streets or the the ice cream shop?

message 46: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) Ice cream shop sounds good to me.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Alright I’ll post

message 48: by ❀eja❀ (new)

❀eja❀ (eja-the-breadstick) Sounds good

message 50: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 15 comments Seokie's open if anyone wants to roleplay

« previous 1 3