|✵||Town of Supernaturals||✵| discussion

Questions/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Have any questions or ideas? Post away!

message 2: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jan 05, 2018 04:20PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments Are neko's and half breeds allowed?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Yah there Okay. And half breed like half supernatural half human? Or like half of two types of supernatural such as a hybrid?

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments I was thinking more so half human, half supernatural

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Yah you could do that. Just make sure you say that in your character outline

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments I will, thanks :)

message 8: by Patrick (new)

Patrick  (tacoma0317) Awesome someone already asked the question I had in my head after I read the little group bio...I have a character that is half human and half vampire.

message 9: by Patrick (last edited Jan 07, 2018 09:01PM) (new)

Patrick  (tacoma0317) Do we have to request a FC for a character before we can make them because honestly the character I want to bring here...if I have to use a different FC I won't bother and just make up a new character because I can't see anyone else portraying him and I don't see the FC on the list.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Wait so u have a character outline done but someone already claimed the face claim you have for that character?

message 11: by Patrick (new)

Patrick  (tacoma0317) Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} wrote: "Wait so u have a character outline done but someone already claimed the face claim you have for that character?"

No, no one has him yet...I still need to write his outline up...once I get the time.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Just claim him to make sure no one uses him before you do. You know his name?

message 13: by Patrick (new)

Patrick  (tacoma0317) Max Thieriot

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Then post his name on the face claim thread just to make sure no one takes him before you do. It’s better to be safe.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- is there a template we need to follow?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Can we use anime pictures for the appearance? Or does it have to be real life face claims?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) real life face claims

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay just making sure thanks!

message 19: by Aerach (new)

Aerach (air-uck)
I think I saw a reference to the Fairy Queen and another character make mention that she worked for the Devil himself. Could I make a royal pixie?

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Rosemarie Knight (She will kick your ass. she is a badass Wolf) wrote: "no you can use a different one if you like to"

but is there like a basic one youd like us to use?

message 21: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jan 10, 2018 06:35PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 82 comments @Denver: I know I'm not a mod, but I might be able to help. If you go here It'll show you the basic template to use. However, you do not have to use it I don't think. It's just a reference.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) @Karnaynna for my character I mentioned the queen to explain how she was. I don’t think it would be a good idea to make a pixie queen, because then anyone else that makes a pixie should acknowledge your character and abide by her rules if she has (unless they break it lol) but it would be easier if you don’t. We don’t want any ruling going on in the town. Just regular supernaturals.

And @Denver, you can use that template I provided. Change it up to your liking, or use your own. As long as u have the basic name ages appearance history personally specie powers likes and dislikes then ur good

message 23: by Aerach (new)

Aerach (air-uck)
I was thinking of a prince, but ok

message 24: by Tomago (new)

Tomago does this world take place in Modern times or olden era?

message 25: by Tomago (new)

Tomago ❇Lacie❇(She is shy but once you get to knew her she is a badass) wrote: "It take both. When i made the group"
Neat, like some kind of time warped fusion kind of thing.. i like it

message 26: by Patrick (new)

Patrick  (tacoma0317) Where do I we put our character info?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Your character outline would go either in supernaturals thread, if it’s a supernatural, or the human thread, if it’s a human.

message 28: by Milo (new)

Milo  I just wanted to say that in the Mythical creatures list for Warlocks is says, "A female male" :) Just thought I should point it out. It made my day though. :)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Lol that’s so funny. I didn’t even notice. Thanks for telling me, and I’m glad it made ur day though :)

message 30: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 3 comments Einherjar - The einherjar are those who have died in battle and are brought to Valhalla by Valkyries. Possible addition to the Supernatural Creatures list. If nothing else I can make a rune warlock.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) This creature seems a bit confusing, especially since valhalla wouldn’t be on earth? Are they considered ghost? Zombies? Or just humans again?

message 32: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 3 comments They're considered demi demi gods. Powerful but not on the level of Demi-gods. And from what I can tell from The Poetic Edda they aren't trapped on Valhalla most just want to stay there because it's more partying, drinking, and fighting.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Well Demi gods aren’t on the list because they’re too powerful and I don’t want any characters power moding and all. So I think it’s best not to make this character, but if you really want to go ahead and make them okay.