Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Miami Bodyguard (Kendalls #5)
This topic is about Miami Bodyguard
Book Issues > Multiple corrections needed

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ann (authorjenniferann) | 36 comments Someone added my book and I'm unable to edit anything. It's missing the cover, description, and it's tagged under both the wrong author and series.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 3055 comments It was auto-imported from amazon. Automatic imports always land on the default, one spaced profiles, while yours in the editing system is two-spaced one: Jennifer^^Ann, where ^ = 1 space.

I moved it and added it to the series.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ann (authorjenniferann) | 36 comments THANK YOU for fixing that, Ayshe! Too bad they do that..creates a real mess. How do I correct the cover?

message 4: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 3055 comments Jennifer wrote: "Too bad they do that..creates a real mess. " You can add ASIN as soon as you know it, if the edition is not already on goodreads, that would prevent them from adding it.

Was the current cover not distributed in any way - in ARCs for example?

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ann (authorjenniferann) | 36 comments ARCs have not gone out yet. This was just a link for preorders before the cover reveal. That's why I wouldn't have put it on Goodreads this early.

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 3055 comments I removed the placeholder cover. You can upload another one now.

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ann (authorjenniferann) | 36 comments THANK YOU! You're the best! :)