Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

T.R. Schumer
This topic is about T.R. Schumer
Adding New Books > Book Cover not showing up, whyt

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T.R. (new)

T.R. Schumer (trschumer) | 8 comments I;'ve added my latest book, HUM, to my list of books and filled out all the information however the cover photo is not showing up. The booked is published on Amazon, Kobo and iTunes.

For the Kindle edition, the ISBN is 9789769603110

message 2: by Cassandra (last edited Jan 02, 2018 07:32AM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments T.R. wrote: "I;'ve added my latest book, HUM, to my list of books and filled out all the information however the cover photo is not showing up. The booked is published on Amazon, Kobo and iTunes.

For the Kindl..."

It appears a cover image wasn't added when you created the new edition, which is why one isn't visible.

Kindle editions are added with an Amazon ASIN, rather than an ISBN. Is that ISBN Kindle specific, or will it be used for other ebook editions?

ETA: By searching using the Amazon ASIN, I found the Kindle edition that had already been imported- https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3.... I fixed the spacing within your initials so it now appears on your page.

If the other Kindle edition with ISBN is indeed Kindle specific, I can merge that into the correct edition.

message 3: by T.R. (new)

T.R. Schumer (trschumer) | 8 comments Please delete the book I tried to add and keep the one you addedd for Hum. Thanks so much!