What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance: Main character has an ill girlfriend who grows mentally younger every month, and he takes care of her

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ressa (new)

Ressa (zeeee) This book is possibly (note: POSSIBLY) Singaporean. The author has written a few other books, mostly romance, which is all I can remember.

In this particular book, the MC is male and has a girlfriend. They go to school (or university?). The story follows the MC's interactions with his girlfriend, who has a condition where she keeps getting younger and younger mentally. One scenes includes her eating really messily and he wipes her face (I think she was eating chocolate) and another involves her asking him to buy her Hello Kitty stuff.

I read the book online, I think. The cover was dark, if I remember right. I've been searching for this for years! Anybody know what it is?

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37832 comments Mod
Ressa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 3: by Ressa (new)

Ressa (zeeee) Lobstergirl wrote: "Ressa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

Still looking, I'm afraid

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33505 comments Mod
Ressa, around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine. This will help us narrow down the search.

Is this a self-published story (e.g., on Wattpad)?

message 5: by Ressa (new)

Ressa (zeeee) It was a website with a collection of stories like this one. I'm pretty sure they were novellas, but I don't know if they were self-published or published officially. Now that I think about it, if they were available online, it was very likely not officially published. They did have book covers in the same style, mostly dark.
I think I read it around 10-7 years ago, which is a very long time ago xD