Mama’s Not So Guilty Pleasure discussion

How are we going to do this??

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Camacho | 3 comments Mod
Hi everyone! I have been thinking about how we should do this book club and it might take some adjusting as we go, but I am really excited. Because we are at the beginning of the month, this should work nicely!

Each month, on the first of the month, a new book will be announced. The last five days of the month will be when we can discuss in the group, SO if you have not read the book and don't want spoilers, don't read the discussion board during the last five days! I will create a discussion board where we can discuss the book freely for that time.

I don't mind choosing the book each month but if there is something you REALLY want to read, message me and we can do that one! Of course, if there are a few messages, we may not be able to get to your book that month but I promise we will eventually!

I'm sure I will think of more structure the group needs as we go, but if you think of something, let me know! Feedback is always welcome! I will decide on a book for January shortly and create the discussion board for it (not to discuss the book yet but to discuss anything related to it like maybe where it is on sale or books related to it, whether you have enjoyed the author before, etc!)

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany New This sounds like so much fun! I think it will definitely be more efficient if you pick the book, and member message you with requests. Otherwise we may never be able to decide on one!