Horror Aficionados discussion

Buy, Sell, Win, Trade, Freebie > Free European Give Away - Nocturnal Reader's Box

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Feli (last edited Jan 02, 2018 05:38AM) (new)

Feli (felifirefly) | 480 comments **~~ European Readers: Watch out! ~~**

Logo

Due to special circumstances, I got two December Boxes from the Nocturnal Reader’s Box. I asked Vincent & Jessica and here we go: if you’re from Europe (within the EU) and you’re not already an active subscriber of the NRB, but maybe you consider to purchase those great Boxes and maybe you only hesitated because of shipping or other reasons, then this is your chance: Write a message to me on GR or comment below and tell me WHY you want to have this box (and December’s Box really is worth it!) and I will pick one winner next Sunday (7.1.2018).

**~~ Nocturnal Reader’s Box – December Box ~~**

Good luck and a happy new year to everyone!

For more information about NRB please visit: http://www.thenocturnalreadersbox.com/

message 2: by Sven (new)

Sven | 15 comments Hey, i would gladly win this 😊. I’m from Belgium, EU. I was really tempted Before with the NRB.. I think iT was around september (?) when you had this awesome Joe Hill box. Shipping ( + import taxes ) was high indeed, that’s Why in the end i didn’t buy or subscribed.
Grts!

message 3: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Kiernan | 103 comments I'd like to enter my name in I'm from Ireland

message 4: by Marie Helene (new)

Marie Helene | 694 comments Hello, I'd like to enter my name too. I'm from France. Will you set up a lottery (hopefully not a Shirley Jackson type) ?

message 5: by Feli (new)

Feli (felifirefly) | 480 comments Marie-Helene wrote: "Hello, I'd like to enter my name too. I'm from France. Will you set up a lottery (hopefully not a Shirley Jackson type) ?"

Haha, "it isn't right, it isn't fair!" But it's going to be a lottery ;)

message 6: by Feli (new)

Feli (felifirefly) | 480 comments Hey!
So, I just picked one of your three names from my bowl and the Box goes to...... drum-roll.....

France! Marie-Helene! Congrats :)
I will write you a PM.

message 7: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2357 comments Congratulations Frenchie!

message 8: by Marie Helene (new)

Marie Helene | 694 comments Feli wrote: "Hey!
So, I just picked one of your three names from my bowl and the Box goes to...... drum-roll.....

France! Marie-Helene! Congrats :)
I will write you a PM."

:-) you made my day

message 9: by Marie Helene (new)

Marie Helene | 694 comments Lena wrote: "Congratulations Frenchie!"

:-)

message 10: by Sven (new)

Sven | 15 comments Congratulations pour la france alors :-)

message 11: by Marie Helene (new)

Marie Helene | 694 comments Sven wrote: "Congratulations pour la france alors :-)"

la Belgique est bien sympathique ;-)

message 12: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 22 comments Shpukd have foe usa too

message 13: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 22 comments Is there anything like this for the USA

message 14: by Feli (new)

Feli (felifirefly) | 480 comments Kimberly wrote: "Is there anything like this for the USA"

Kimberly wrote: "Shpukd have foe usa too"

Well, the Box and Subscribtion Service (link above) is from the USA.
You can order there.
I am just a customer who gave away a box which I receiver double. I live in Europe and so gave gave it to someone else living in Europe because shipping back to USA is more expensive for me and it is less expansive for US people to order the box and try it out. I just wanted to do someone a favour which is why this was just for Europe.